Monday 28 September 2015

Gists, Photos About some leading Celebrities in Nigeria including Bishop Oyedepo

Posted: 28 Sep 2015 07:30 AM PDT
kanu 3 stargist
Kanu Nwankwo’s wife Amara Kanu is a beautiful and curvy mother of three. The fitness buff took to her Instagram page to showcase her curves.
See photo below:
kanuwife1
Posted: 28 Sep 2015 07:00 AM PDT
mimz6
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo just erected a night club in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, called Mimz Lounge. Ini, who doubles as a producer will open the night club on Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
See pictures below:
mimz1
mimz2
mimz3
mimz5
mimz4
Posted: 28 Sep 2015 06:30 AM PDT
30days1
Comedian, actor and producer Ayo Makun’s (A.Y) movie “30 Days In Atlanta” has won yet another award in the just concluded African Movie Academy awards held in South Africa.
The award was for the best comedy movie in Africa and it was received by Robert Peters the director of the movie.
See award below:

30days
Posted: 28 Sep 2015 06:00 AM PDT
Davido-Daughter
Popular singer, Davido has just revealed the cost of his OBO necklace. According to him, the jewel encrusted neck-piece cost him made him 13million Naira (60,000 USD).
Davido purchased the necklace few months ago during one of his many stops in ATL and we learned it’s not his only expensive neck piece.
When asked why he shows off his accessories on social media he replied,
“It is not about me. The display is about what we do and the business we are into. It is called showbiz and it comes with the territory.”
Posted: 28 Sep 2015 05:30 AM PDT
Olamide stargist
Four years ago, Nigerian singer, Olamide a.k.a Baddo was just some regular kid growing up in the Heart of Lagos Mainland, Bariga. And even though he insists he is still that Bariga boy, we can’t deny that a lot of things has changed in his life.

His Musical Career And How He Rose To Fame

olamide tbt
Born Olamide Adedeji on the 15th day in March 1989, Olamide’s journey to success came with hardwork and perseverance. After hustling on the streets of Bariga for several years, Olamide was saved by ID Cabassa who believed in him when nobody else did.
olamide bio
According to him, music took him away from wandering about the streets to doing the right thing at the right time. After waiting for so many years for his single to be promoted, Olamide was finally signed to ID Cabassa’s Coded Tunez Label where he released his debut album Rapsodi in 2011, yielding several singles, with “Eni Duro” as the lead single.
He left early 2012 and started his own record label ‘YBNL Nation’ where he released two of his three albums. Olamide’s debut offering led to collaborations with other artists, including Wizkid, ID Cabasa, 9ice, Reminisce, D’banj, and others. Olamide’s lead single “Eni Duro” made the top chart of requests on radio stations.
Well loved by the guys on the streets, the rapper has endeared himself to so many and still lives in the street in Lagos unlike his mates pushing themselves into big estates. It’s little wonder his name is chanted wherever he goes.
He has been known to perform for free in Lagos and is said to be the biggest Nigerian indigenous rapper/singer ever.
Posted: 28 Sep 2015 05:00 AM PDT
Chika Ike-2 stargist
Actress and producer Chika Ike looked stunning in a black floor length dress for the screening of her new movie, ‘Miss Teacher’ with fans. The screening took place at the cinema in Surulere.
chika2
chika3
chika4
chika5
chika6
Posted: 28 Sep 2015 04:00 AM PDT
ayreal
Lanre Makun is the younger brother of popular comedian AY Makun. He got married to his love, Joy Ofoebu this weekend in Lagos.
See pictures below:
ay14
ay13
ay11
ay2
ay1
ay12
ay5
ay4
ay6
ay3
ay7
ay10
ay16
ay15
ay9
ay8

Posted: 28 Sep 2015 03:30 AM PDT
Fathia 462
Fathia Balogun just proves Forty – six never looked so good! The sexy actress and mum of two has a very impressive hotness and hardly looks a day over 20 what with her washboard abs and amazing physique.
She’s an inspiration to everyone and living proof age is just a number.
But, if you need some more proof, check out these stunning photos of Fathia below:
Fathia Balogun
fathia balogun 2015
Fathia Balogun 1 stargist
Fathia 46
Fathia Balogun 2 stargist
Fathia 465
fathia stargist
Fathia 461
Fathia 462
Fathia 463
Fathia 464

Posted: 28 Sep 2015 03:00 AM PDT
Eldee and Family stargist
Eldee gushed over his oldest daughter, Temi as she snagged a gold medal at a Karate Tournament in the United States.
He unfortunately could not witness his daughter winning the tournament as he was confined to an hospital bed, but was still able to voice his support over Instagram and cheer her on.
For weeks, he inundated his followers with photos of Temi training for her big day, and so it didn’t come as a surprise to many when he announced that their diligence paid.
See post below:
eldee2
eldee1
eldee3

Posted: 28 Sep 2015 02:30 AM PDT
oyedepo5
Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church World Wide celebrated his 61st birthday yesterday with his last daughter Joyce Oyedepo.
His loving wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo was overwhelmed with loving ecstasy that she took to her Facebook page to pen a long post that could only be described as a love letter to her husband and daughter.
Read letter below:
“Happy Birthday to my husband, my love, my friend. David Oyedepo. Every year with you is so much better than the last.. May you therefore remain continuously honoured by our God”
She also continued in another post;
“Happy 61st Birthday to my darling husband! “This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” -Psalm 118:24 – Today is an extra special day— it’s my darling husband’s 61st birthday! So, in honor of today, I am sharing with you a little note I wrote to him on the occasion of his 50th birthday, modified to fit this year’s celebrations. Every word remains just as true as it did when I wrote it, all those years ago. 
“To the love of my life … my heartbeat … my soul-mate… the passion of my heart … my friend … my companion … my husband … my lord. I want to use this occasion of your 61st birthday to thank you for coming into my life and showing me love so true. You’ve helped me learn to face my fears. You’ve helped me to see there is so much more to believe in. You have loved me so dear and opened my eyes to see new possibilities in unearthing my potentials. Every day I awake renewed by the thought and constant echo of your love. It’s been 33 years since you first called me your wife; 33 years of untold delight and ecstasy. Life has become extra special since you entered my world. I am so thankful you chose me to love, cherish and hold dear. You are the love of my life and I pledge to love you forever. Happy birthday! Your lovely wife, — Faith Abiola Oyedepo”
She also sent birthday wishes to her daughter, Joys Oyedepo whose birthday coincided with her father’s.
“To my gorgeous daughter, Joys Oyedepo, who also celebrates her birthday on this day, know that I’ll never be able to thank God enough for you. You bring light, life and joy to my world and because of you, I live everyday better than the day before. The world is so blessed to have you! I love you beyond words— and forever will. Then to anyone else celebrating a birthday on this day, may your joy be forever full! Happy 27th of September to you all, Remain ever blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment