Sunday 20 September 2015

Gists About Your Celebrities Are Fresh Here

Posted: 20 Sep 2015 03:25 AM PDT
Mikel Obi twins
Mikel Obi’s girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko shared shots of their twins, Mia and Ava with their father and it’s so sweet.
Mike Obi kids
Mikel Obi twins3
Mikel Obi twins2
Posted: 20 Sep 2015 02:00 AM PDT
Helen Paul9
Comedienne Helen Paul in an interview with Sunday Sun has disclosed how she met and fell inlove with her husband of 5 years.
The mum of three told Sun,
‘I met him through my boss where I was formerly working. He was a friend to my boss. While he always saw me as too playful and jumpy, I saw him as too stingy’.
She continued,
“Those days when my boss’ colleagues came visiting, they always reached out to us when leaving. They gave us money which we used to buy doughnuts and soft drinks but my husband never gave us anything.
“He would just wave his hand and say ‘bye bye guys, take care of yourselves, so we always saw him as a selfish lawyer.
helen paul tatafo husband
“On that fateful day, I summoned courage and as he was leaving, I told him, ‘sir, you don’t buy us anything any time you come but we really like you. If you can be buying us doughnuts and soft drinks, we would be very grateful’. He started laughing, so I quickly added, ‘sir, it’s not only me o. My colleagues are also involved, so please don’t tell our boss.
We were so happy I asked for his phone number which he gave me. And then I gave his number to my friends and we all started calling to thank him. He realised that we really desired the doughnuts and soft drinks so whenever he came by, he would give us money for doughnuts and soft drinks. He never failed to deliver whenever he showed up and we never stopped thanking him. And then one day, he took a good look at me and said ‘baby, I love you’ and the rest is history.”
Posted: 20 Sep 2015 01:00 AM PDT
Klint da
Comedian, Klint da Drunk and wife Lilien are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today. The duo have been married since 2007 and are proud parents of two boys.
He took to Instagram to share some words marking the occasion,
klintdadrunk: “#togethersince2007 @prettylilien, I thank God for a lovely, humble, beautiful and wonderful wife given to me on a platter of gold! You gave me the two most wonderful boys, Tobi(Denzel) and Afam(Andre). I’m most grateful. God bless you dear. You brought light into my dark and lonely life. I bless God for giving me you! I bless the day I found you. I love you! #anniversary #togethersince2007 #timedondeygo #ilovemyfamily #justthetwoofus” 
Happy Anniversary to them!
Posted: 19 Sep 2015 02:00 PM PDT
bimbo2
Iconic actress, Bimbo Akintola, denies her new slimmer figure is all thanks to the scalpel of a plastic surgeon.
The petite big screen darling, shutdown rumours that suggested she underwent liposuction to lose weight:
I do a lot of exercise. I did not do liposuction. If you go to Eko Gym, I am usually there by 5:40am and I work out for hours. But anytime I am shooting a movie, I hardly have time to go to the gym.

The actress who plays the role of Nigerian shero Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh in the critically acclaimed Ebola movie, 93 Days, told Saturday Beats that taking on the role of a woman who helped prevent the spread of Ebola virus across Nigeria in 2014, has so far, been the toughest role she’s ever played in any movie.
Posted: 19 Sep 2015 01:02 PM PDT
don judge
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy posted memes of himself as a judge ‘Judgejazzy’ and its totally hilarious. Here he is made to judge different cases, check out his hilarious verdicts.
See meme below:
don0
don10
don3
don9
don8
don7
don6
don5
don1

Posted: 19 Sep 2015 12:31 PM PDT
iyabo1
Actress, Iyabo Ojo is in love and she’s so happy about it. The mum of two who has been married before and divorced, opens up on her new found happiness and the prince charming that captured her heart.
She disclosed this in an interview with Saturday Punch. See what she said:

“I thank God that I have found love and I am very happy with him. He understands me because I am not an easy person to handle. I am always busy but my lover is very understanding. I always make sure I find time for him despite my busy schedule. I cook for him as well as my children. I don’t see cooking for my lover as a big thing because of the way I was brought up. I love cooking.
“My lover is also an equally busy person but we always find time for each other. We have been together for about five years and as far as we are concerned, we are married even though we have not made it official yet. There is no much difference between our union and that of married couples. I would say the only difference is that we are not making it public and we have not made it official.
If marriage later comes up, I am fine with it and if it does not happen, it is also fine by me. I love my life as it is and I am not someone thinking about having kids again and my lover also has kids. My children love him and we complement each other. We love each other; that I am very certain of. If the wedding bells come, fine and if it does not, it is also fine. I am happy and I have a man in my life that makes me happy. I am committed to him the same way he is committed to me. I am not really into marriage because of my last marriage. I have always said that what I want in my life is a man that understands me and makes me happy and I have that already,” she said.
Posted: 19 Sep 2015 11:51 AM PDT
ik-ogbonna
Ike Ogbonna’s son will be three months old today and the lil chap is already so big and cute. He’s sure going to be very handsome when he gets older.
See picture:
ik5

No comments:

Post a Comment