Thursday 26 November 2015

Celebrity News, Gist and Photos of your Stars and highly placed people including Nigerian VP

Posted: 26 Nov 2015 07:00 AM PST
ini edo stargist 30
That Ini Edo is beautiful there is no arguing about that but who knew that the actress had such a curvaceous body on her?
Ini recently had a photoshoot and there is only one word to describe her, FABMAZING. See photos below:
Ini curves ini curves 2
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 06:30 AM PST
Chidinma seyi
Petite singer Chidinma Ekile shared some new photos on  today and she was looking beautiful as always.
The singer wore a black buba dress and shared the photos on her Instagram page. See below
chidi
chidi2
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 06:00 AM PST
Stella1
Nollywood actress Stella Damascus has lent her voice to the campaign of raising awareness about domestic violence in Nigeria.
The award winning actress stated that a man has no right to hit a woman not withstanding that she is his wife or girlfriend while also calling on African mothers to stop advising their children to tolerate beating by a man.
She said:
“Let’s work together to put an end to domestic violence. We have lost enough people to this barbaric act. It is not right, so please African mothers stop telling your daughters that because it happened to you, it’s okay for it to happen to them. No man has the right to hit any woman even if it is his wife or girlfriend,”

Posted: 26 Nov 2015 05:30 AM PST
uche jumbo
Nollywood actress and producer Uche Jumbo is currently in USA with her husband and child and she took to her Instagram page to share a cute family photo.
See below
uche
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 05:00 AM PST
Mercy-Aigbe..fashionpheeva
Actress Mercy Aigbe and pop singer Adokiye Kyrian decided to show of their pretty faces without the usual make up.
They both look naturally beautiful, what do you think?
AD2 mercy
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 04:37 AM PST
Olamide fab8
Today is not a happy day for indigenous rapper Olamide as the award winning artiste has lost his father. The rapper who just released an album titled “Eyan Mayweather” took to his Instagram page to make the announcement and he wrote:
‘O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the soul of my father, and forgive his trespasses; and make me to see him again in the joy of everlasting brightness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen….
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 04:30 AM PST
osi
Vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, and his wife, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, are marking their 26th wedding anniversary today. They got married in 1989.
Dolapo took to Instagram to share a beautiful picture of them on their wedding day.
See the photo below
osi n wife osi n wifey
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 04:00 AM PST
femi kuti featured
Afrobeat singer Femi Kuti has announced his intentions to resume work and performances on December 3. This is barely two weeks after undergoing Hernia surgery at Lagoon Hospital, Lagos on November 22.
A statement by the Afrika Shrine reads thus:
‘Thank you for your well wishes, Ambassador Femi Anikulapo-Kuti is up and doing well. We hereby use this opportunity to notify you that the Positive Force Band will resume on the 3rd of December 2015′.
Posted: 26 Nov 2015 03:30 AM PST
Denrele-Edun-455x600
Eccentric media personality Denrele Edun has stirred yet another controversy about himself when yesterday, November 25, he shared a photo of himself on his instagram page and referred to himself as his ‘wcw.’
He went on to describe himself in feminine adjectives saying
denrele edun

 “I am my own #wcw. I am beautiful….  pretty.. Yes I know.  I didn’t cause it, I can’t control it. I can’t cure it.”

Posted: 26 Nov 2015 03:00 AM PST
toyin aimakhu birthday
Star actress Toyin Aimakhu has been trailed by quite a lot of controversies lately, from her failed marriage to Adeniyi Johnson, rumoured love affair with filmmaker Seun Egbegbe, being beaten to a pulp by the alleged new lover as well as getting called out on Instagram by some fans.
Tired of the stories making the rounds about her, the “Alakada” star finally opened up in her interview with NET about her love life and denied being in a relationship with Seun Egbegbe or have any plans of getting married to him.
Read what she said below:
‘I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is behind all these. And I feel all these bloggers should always try to confirm their stories before publishing. First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him,’ she told NET. Speaking further, the talented actress said, ‘I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now.’ Toyin Aimakhu, who ended her marriage with her co-actor husband, Adeniyi Johnson over allegations of infidelity a few months ago, also disclosed that she has no plans to remarry. ‘I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school.”

  Courtesy Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment