Sunday 25 October 2015

Nigerian Celebrities News is Here Fresh

Posted: 25 Oct 2015 06:30 AM PDT
Julius shoes!!!
Popular comedian, Julius Agwu and his children, Zahra and Zadok stepped out to church this morning looking fabulous.
Photo below:
Julius nd kids
Posted: 25 Oct 2015 05:30 AM PDT
Jackie dolphin
Popular Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah showed off her newly acquired 2015 Mercedes-Benz G-Class with a customized Plate number – Jackie 5-15.
Photo below:
Jackie-Appiah-G-Wagon
Posted: 25 Oct 2015 04:30 AM PDT
Waje style10 Dzyn
Singer, Waje was invited by Hollywood actress and producer, Sheryl Lee Ralph for the 25th Annual Divas Simply Singing concert in Hollywood.
Waje was also one of the performers at the event last night.
Photos below:
waje ankara1
waje ankara
Posted: 25 Oct 2015 03:30 AM PDT
susan wed6
Nollywood actress, Susan Peters and her Dutch husband, Dr.Koen Croon had their traditional marriage at her home town in Benue state yesterday.
More photos from the event below:
susan wed
susan wed1
susan wed2
susan wed3
susan wed4
susan wed5
Posted: 25 Oct 2015 02:30 AM PDT
Chioma-toplis
Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis in an interview with Daily Sun has opened up on why she shares raunchy photos on Facebook and why her husband can never leave her.
Chioma who recently relocated to London following her marriage had this to say:
I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. In the UK, I am registered with some agents that do plus sized lin­gerie. So, I have been pushing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows someday my dream will come true. People should know that my husband and other family members fully support whatever I am doing with my body. Whenever I go for my shoot, my husband is always there to supervise, so people should let me be.
Funnily enough, I respond harshly to critics that insult me for doing what I love doing. My husband doesn’t, my kids too, so why must one stranger control me? I am old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in… (I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts not what we wear outside. If you look at my photo and it’s turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still delete yourself off my Facebook wall. Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook, but when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment. They are bunch of hypocrites.
On her marriage to her white  husband breaking down,
Not for me, no matter how they talk about it, it will never happen. I know what I’m talking about because I know the man I am married to. It will never happen. That is why I’m not moved. When I read what people wrote on the pages of newspapers and on the Internet, I just laughed. In fact, if I tell my husband that I am leaving him today, he will commit suicide. I am the pillar of that home, though I am not the one provid­ing for the family, I remain the pillar. I can say it again; I don’t see my marriage crash­ing. If they like, let them do or say whatever they like, my husband will not leave me. It is me that would decide whether I am going to leave him or not.
Posted: 24 Oct 2015 11:00 AM PDT
desmond1
Popular Nollywood actor, producer, director and now, politician, Desmond Olusola Elliot has revealed what led to his choice of sticking to the name ‘Desmond’ and shrouding his Yoruba heritage in secrecy all this while.
In a recent interview with New Telegraph, the multi-talented actor who holds a degree in Economics from the Lagos State University, said he decided to use Desmond, which is his English name, as that was an easier name for Eastern directors, who sought him out, to pronounce. He said:
“They called me Sola at home, but I realised most producers then were from the east and I felt that using Sola could make things difficult. I didn’t really understand why I decided to use Desmond at that point.
“It is not a stage name; it is my English name. That was how Sola Elliot changed to Desmond Eliot. If anyone calls me Sola now I know the person knows me from home, but if I hear the Desmond I know it is when I started acting.”
Posted: 24 Oct 2015 10:00 AM PDT
Charly Boy 2 stargist
Eccentric Nigerian veteran singer, Charly Boy has shared photos of his mother, wife and daughters all dressed elegantly at a get-together.
Check them out:
charly boy fam1
Charly Boy’s daughters, mother and wife.
charly boy fam2
charly boy fam5
charly boy fam4
charly boy fam3
Posted: 23 Oct 2015 09:00 PM PDT
m.i abaga g wagon
Chocolate City label boss and Nigeria’s self acclaimed rap messiah, M.I  has said he is one of the most down to earth people in the entertainment world.
The rapper, who mentioned this in a one-on-one interview recently said he mixes with all people freely and never discriminates against anybody because of his celebrity status. He said:
“I think I am one of the most down-to-earth people and I live among the people. I don’t say because I have a celebrity life I wont talk to my neighbours. Because of that, inspiration comes from everywhere around me. It might be somebody hustling or hanging out in the club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment