Saturday 31 October 2015

Celebrity News In Your Fingertips

Posted: 31 Oct 2015 07:00 AM PDT
wwale
Adenuga Jnr in a recent interview with New Telegraph has revealed that no amount of pressure can make him run faster as people expect him to be far better than his father in all spheres.
He said,
“just try as much possible to put in my best and develop myself. I know it is the mentality of everyone to be more successful than our parents and that is even their prayer also.
“But I don’t really stress myself about that; I tell myself the truth. When we were growing up, we were told that we shouldn’t allow what we have or are to define us. So, being the son of a great man hasn’t really entered my head. The part I learnt from my father is just that hard work has rewards and I work hard. Yes, people love to know what I am doing differently from my father’s.”

Since putting his son on board his company in 2007, Wale Adenuga jnr, along with his younger ones have been able to strategically help build on the foundations their father had laid and things are turning out fine as they should.

Posted: 31 Oct 2015 06:00 AM PDT
u5
Made Men Music Group Co-Ceo, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro are holding their wine carrying today. The family of the Esoros are officially giving out their daughter today.
Photos below:
U1
u3
u4
u6
u5
u8
u10
U
u9
Posted: 31 Oct 2015 05:00 AM PDT
Mercy Mercy
Just last week, it was revealed popular Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe lost her expensive phones after a robber disguised as an electrician came to her shop and stole some of her belongings.
She told Saturday Beats,
“I normally would not want to dwell on the matter because I cannot regain what they stole from me but I want people to learn from what happened to me. I was doing some repairs in my shop and I asked one of the workers who fixed the aluminum to help me get an electrician because I did not know any. He agreed and shortly after, someone claiming to be an electrician arrived. I showed him where to work and I left the shop for about 20 minutes.
“I don’t know how the guy broke into my office but he stole my two phones, a blackberry passport and iPhone 6plus. I thank God he did not cart away my money. He ran away immediately he took my phones and before we knew what was happening, he had disappeared. The aluminum guy claimed that was not the electrician he sent to me and till date, I have not seen the guy. Investigation is still ongoing but I am devastated because of all the contacts I have lost. Unfortunately, I did not back up my contacts,” she said.
 The actress revealed that the thief broke into her office at a wrong time. According to her,
“I have a private screening of my movie, Victims, tomorrow and as I have lost my contacts, I don’t know how I would follow up on my guests. It has been a major setback for me but I thank God for the strength to cross the hurdle. I have learnt my lesson and anytime I buy a new phone, the first thing I would do is to back it up.”
Posted: 31 Oct 2015 04:00 AM PDT
FashMAIN
Former footballer, John Fashanu has revealed how he responded to his brother becoming the first British football star to come out as gay, by paying him £75,000 to keep quiet.
The former Super Eagles striker made the shocking admission a week after it emerged two top footballers including an England star – plan to come out .
In his first in-depth interview about his brother Justin since his tragic suicide in 1998, he said:
“I begged him, I threatened him, I did everything I could possibly do to try and stop him coming out.I gave him the money because I didn’t want the embarrassment for me or my family. Had he come out now, it would be a different ball game.
“There wouldn’t be an issue, but there was then. Things are different now. Now he’d be hailed a hero.I’ll never forget when Justin first told me. He called me in the evening time and said to me: ‘I’m gay’.”Then he said to me: ‘I’m planning to go to a newspaper’. I said to him: ‘Oh heavens forbid… oh my God. We don’t need that. You’re mad’.
“He promised when I gave him the money he would not go out and say that. Two days later… bang… headlines in a newspaper. I looked like a sucker.
“For me and my family it was like Hiroshima or Nagasaki on our lives. It knocked us dead, it was a total shock.“People might not like it, but I was trying to protect my family.
“You’ve got to remember the public’s perception of homosexuality at that time was that it was an abomination . It was taboo. Street boys were beating up gays in nightclubs.I give him credit for having the courage to come out and say it. But it caused a lot of confusion and animosity towards him, me, and my family.
Justin-Fashanu
Justin Fashanu
“During matches, 30, 40, sometimes 45,000 supporters sang at me: ‘You’re big… you’re black… your a*** is up for grabs… Fashanu… Fashanu’.“As a result of him saying what he said, my mother died because of the stress. She actually died a year later on the day of his birthday.”She was already old, very fragile and suffering cancer.“Then to be told her second eldest son was a homosexual was too much.”“I’ve never spoken about these things before because I was stamped a homophobe.
“But things have changed and I make it very clear: I was wrong. It was ignorance on my behalf.
“I didn’t understand him. I was trying to protect my family and I was worried about the effect on my career.In the process I lost my brother and I am very sad about that.
“He committed suicide because he was so distraught the world would not accept a black man who was homosexual.
“I couldn’t understand it and I couldn’t accept it and so whatever relationship we had before was killed .
“Previous to that, we had been very close, but it just shattered everything. I didn’t speak to him again. There’s a lot of sadness and regrets.”
  Of the two football stars preparing to come out as gay , which the Daily Mirror revealed last week: “If these young men feel it is the right time to come out and announce they are homosexual, please don’t anybody victimise them.
“Please be careful with words, don’t let it lead to the destruction of two men in their prime. I didn’t have that wisdom 20 years ago and it led to the destruction of my late brother Justin.
“We must accept them. I beg everybody not to make the same mistakes I made. Give them as much understanding as possible.”
Posted: 31 Oct 2015 03:00 AM PDT
Ik nd4
Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna and son are spending quality time bonding. The duo struck a pose together in new picture.

Ik nd son
Posted: 30 Oct 2015 10:00 AM PDT

Yemi album
Yemi Alade has announced the release of a video compilation album, titled “Looking For My Johnny”.
The visual offering will house music videos, dance videos, live performances, acoustic sets and footage from Yemi Alade’s African and European tour in support of her successful debut album “King Of Queens”.
Yemi album1
The official unreleased music video for ‘Na Gode’, ‘Johnny‘, ‘Tangerine‘, ‘Kissing‘, ‘Taking Over Me’ , amongst others are in the set’s tracklist.
Yemi Alade is currently touring and working on her sophomore album titled “Mama Africa‘, slated for a March 2016 release.
Posted: 30 Oct 2015 09:00 AM PDT
MAry4
Nollywood actress, Mary Remmy Njoku, has revealed she has no hopes of getting her shape back after putting to bed about two months ago.
The actress, who is a mother of two plans to stop dieting.
Mary explained she prefers hitting the gym rather than spend her time eating selected foods.
According to her, “As a mother of two, looking good stops being effortless. After two (children), dieting sucks, gym time.”
The actress has a son already with her husband, Jason Njoku and just welcomed their baby girl two months ago.


Posted: 30 Oct 2015 08:00 AM PDT

Ice nd Eva
Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah has sent a lengthy message to Ice Prince as he becomes a year older today. The duo dated for a while when they weren’t both as famous as they are today and her birthday message has got us wondering if there are still sparks somewhere.
Read her post below:
Hey Panshak honey @iceprincezamani
It is 9:01AM and I am standing undraped in the shower, a part of my brain processing how my Friday is gonna go, the other part just simply hating the fact that I have no hot water.
You see, Months ago I was working out in my room when I heard the loudest bang I ever heard in my life! Frankie shrieked and began to bark hysterically and when I got out to see what had happened, I found my bathroom door ajar, my water heater smashed in several plastic pieces on the floor in the bathroom.
I remember thinking “What the hell?? How the fvck did this shit come lose off the wall?
What if I was in there, all 5Ft7 of me trying to have a shower, my breasts a couple mounds protruding from my chest and the water heater smashing through my skull. The thought of it made me wince.
Well I just haven’t bothered to replace it since then. I have had a cold shower everyday for several months now and never really cared. It didn’t matter. Hot or cold. I usually have always prefered cold showers though.
Several mornings in Boarding school, I stood tall and scrawnily thin in the cold dark early mornings, doing rub and shine with two bowls of ice cold water. Water that I mostly had to tap from under everyone’s bunks in the middle of the night. I guess you could say I been baffing cold long time. I am used to this shit!
But today is different. It is your Birthday Ice, and I’d hate to be baffing ice water on your birthday! All this chilling might suck the life outta me.
I want hot water.
Just this morning.
I don’t know where you are or what you are doing Ice honey. But it is your birthday. Don’t baff ice water like I am about to do now.
Oh Lord! I just turned on the shower and as the coolness of the water hits my skin, I am reminded of things. Things eh!! Life is made up of things.
It is even better when it is made up of Memories.
As you celebrate today Panshak… think only of the most beautiful and the best memories.
Let Gratitude consume your soul and let there be an outpouring of thanks from your heart.
Today, do not baff cold water like I am about to do now.
Smile honey.
Happy Birthday.
Love. ��

No comments:

Post a Comment