Saturday 29 August 2015

Nigerian Celebrities in the news

Hook Up With Your Favorite Celebrities


Posted: 29 Aug 2015 06:00 AM PDT
Baba-Suwe1
Prolific Yoruba comic actor, Babatunde Omidina, popularly known as Baba Suwe, who lost his wife, Moladun about six years ago, has revealed that he is thinking about getting married again baring in mind that he currently has some prospective wife materials.
When probed further about when he intends to tie the knots and the identity of the lady he likes the most among all the women he is eyeing, the ace actor said no one should snoop into his private life.
He said, “When I would get married is nobody’s business. It could be this year or the next but whenever it happens, everybody would know about it. I have numerous prospects that I can pick from. It is not just one person I am eyeing. I would soon remarry and it is when I am ready. I know I have numerous female fans and God helps me to handle them well because if one is not careful about women, he could land in trouble. I know how I handle my female fans.”
He also said that he can never quit acting and he has been away from the movie scene because he has been resting.
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 05:00 AM PDT
toolz and tunde demuren
EME co-owner and certified pilot, Tunde Demuren who is currently engaged to popular OAP, Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru shared this nice photo from the cockpit section of a plane he was about to fly. Check it out:
capt demuren cockpit
Safe flight!

Posted: 29 Aug 2015 04:00 AM PDT
femi-adebayo stargist
There were speculations that popular Yoruba actor, Femi Adebayo who has been separated from his ex-wife, Khadijat for over 7 years, would be tying the knot soon but nothing concrete was found.
However, we discovered who Femi walked down the aisle with and it is for an upcoming movie titled “Ruth Abokoku” which was shot in Lalupo Town, Osun State. The lady he ‘married’ is fellow actress, Omolara Samuel and the movie also stars Ojopagogo, Iyabo Oko, Muyiwa Ademola, Joke Muyiwa, Omolara Samuel, Iyabo Oko and others. See photos below:
femi ade9
femi ade8
femi ade7
femi ade6
femi ade5
femi ade4
femi ade3
femi ade2
Femi ade1
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 03:00 AM PDT
dbanj new
The Koko master, D’Banj is one artiste that has come a long way in the Nigerian music industry and he has had his fair share of romantic relationships with some A-list stars. Yet, none has been able to tame Nigeria’s widely acclaimed ‘White Lion’ and whisk him off the market for good.
Speaking in an interview with Saturday Beats, the Koko Master revealed he had wanted to get married at the age of 30 but five years after hitting that mark, he is still far from achieving one of his primary life goals.
He said, “While growing up, there were some goals I set for myself and at 35; I have accomplished most of them. Sadly, I have not accomplished the primary goals. The main one is marriage. By now, I thought I would have been married. I had always thought I would have a child before the age of 30. That fantasy did not become a reality because I wanted to strengthen my brand. I wanted to be sure that I was on the right path career-wise because as a kid, you need to crawl before you can walk and eventually run. I wanted to be sure I surpass all boundaries and reach a certain stage where I can easily balance my work and family. That is the main reason why I am not married.”
DBanj ride
The chart-topper whose album is scheduled to drop soon added that he has achieved a lot in his lifetime that he is proud of.
“Apart from marriage, one other thing I desire to have is the Grammy but that is already in the pipeline and it would be acquired soon. I didn’t know I would meet Kanye West while I was dreaming big as a child. But I dreamt that I would go places and people would hear my song all over the world. I also dreamt that Caucasians would dance to my music. I dreamt I would top music charts across the world and all that has happened. I have dreamt of performing in front of thousands of people on a global stage and I have achieved that. For all these I am grateful to God,” he said.
Posted: 29 Aug 2015 01:00 AM PDT
yaw1
Celebrated comedian, actor and Wazobia FM OAP, Steve Onu ‘Yaw’ turned a year older on August 23rd but his celebrity friends gathered in London last night to celebrate his big day specially with him with a private dinner.
Yaw is having a nice vacation in London and he stormed the Wagamama Chinese restaurant, in East London to have a memorable night with his close friends and colleagues which included superstars like Korede Bello, Buchi, Henri Soul, Nikki Laoye, Mc Abbey, Emma oh my God and several others who attended the get-together. See pictures below:
yaw5
yaw4
yaw3
yaw2

Posted: 28 Aug 2015 11:30 AM PDT
Mamador1
Tinsel star, Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi has just nabbed a mega deal as the brand ambassador of Mamador oil produced by PZ Wilmar.
Popularly known for her tough role in M-Net soap Tinsel, Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi has been acting for many years and is the wife of an advertising guru, Olayinka Raimi.
mamador

No comments:

Post a Comment