Monday 20 March 2017

CELEBRITY NEWS

Posted: 20 Mar 2017 08:20 AM PDT
Mavin Record Label boss, Don Jazzy has taken to Twitter to set the records straight about interest in signing Big Brother Naija housemate, Debie Rise.
Don Jazzy issued the denial on Monday 19th March after rumors started making the rounds that he was planning to sign the Kogi State native.
He further said perhaps he may have considered signing her if he had not increased the group already.
However he added that the dance and guitar-loving housemate who came into Biggie’s house along with Bassey after the first week would make it with or without his record label.
See photos:

Posted: 20 Mar 2017 07:55 AM PDT
Delta born artiste,  Yung6ix motivated fans on Instagram as he honored the man who gave him ten thousand naira as transport fare to Lagos to begin his music career.
The rapper gifted the man with $10,000 which is over N4 million naira. He shared a video and wrote; ‘8 years ago @imblackking gave me 10,000 Naira to come to Lagos to chase my dream as an artiste, without that 10k there would be no Yung6ix today. Showed him I’m grateful by giving him 10,000 dollars today. Strictly for motivational purposes only. Don’t just be great be grateful and don’t forget those who helped you when you where nothing.’
A post shared by High �� (@yung6ix) on Mar 19, 2017 at 8:09am PDT
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 07:30 AM PDT
Alibaba, one of the most sought after Nigerian stand-up comedian and the father of Stand-up comedy in Nigeria has advised couples to stop bringing their relationship issues to social media.
He took to Instagram to inform them that the people reading their story will not make them happy after reading it and most people just want to throw a pity party. However, he advised people who have suffered domestic violence or rape to speak up in other to advise others.
Read below:
The person who is reading your story now will not make you happy after the person reads the story. The people who run your story are trying to drive traffic with your story. Your story is just a tool to drag visitors to their site. What happens after the story has become a trending topic? ON TO THE NEXT STORY. Go check the lives of those who have thought by going public with a story calculated to wreck an ex, because of a love gone sour… most of them, if not all, hug fame and disappear below the radar of attention. Some settle down but many just can not get up to something that can top that story that trended.
Don’t get me wrong, rape and domestic violence is not what I am talking about. If he or she raised a hand to hit you, break that hand or at least, you must warn others. That’s all. Same goes for rape. But when they are personal issues usually associated with relationship differences… just can it. I am not a saint. Just as many people that I know. If you hear stories you go weak. I know of couples that have overcome issues WORSE THAN WHAT MANY go public about. While you are thinking you have issues, there are some who would give an arm, I mean, a complete arm, to enjoy what you call pain. I get several direct messages that rip my heart apart. The couples affected went their different ways and found love.
Do you know that when you go off on an ex, there are some watching in the wings and trust me, they are not throwing a pity party for you, they are actually saying good for you. Were you blind? Did they put a gun to your head? Why are you telling us now? I am the first to admit that we all have different tolerance level.
So what I can take another can’t. I know a lady, who was just 2 months in a marriage, who left her matrimonial home in Ikeja, at 10pm, and went to her parents house in Gbagada. What happened? “Nosa refused to eat and when I asked him why, he shouted at me!’ What did he say, “Don’t disturb me!!” And she went to her father’s house. The Mum said go back, he is not hungry yet. Some other ladies will go and sleep. No need to stress themselves. As they say, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.”
The post ‘The People Reading Your Story Cannot Make You Happy’ – Alibaba Writes On Celebrity Marriages appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 07:05 AM PDT
Mary Remmy Njoku is a Nollywood film star and producer who became a household name in the industry after starring in the movie “Blackberry Babes”.
The CEO of ROK Studios turns a year older today 20th March and her husband, Jason Njoku took to Instagram to reveal they are expecting their third child as he shared a photo of Mary rocking her baby bump.
The couple already have a boy and a girl.
See photo:
The post Mary Remmy And Husband Expect 3rd Child As She Adds A Year appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 06:40 AM PDT



BB Naija housemate, Bisola broke down emotionally as her BB Naija ‘lover’, Thin Tall Tony  was evicted yesterday, Mar 19.
Nigerians reacted as she ‘mourned’ her erstwhile partner who is reportedly married with kids.
Read reactions below;
The post Nigerians React As Bisola ‘Mourns’ Thin Tall Tony After His Eviction appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 06:15 AM PDT
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, took to Instagram yesterday to disclose that a popular actress who kissed him at a movie location in Lekki, Lagos, said he looks like American singer, John Legend.
He wrote;
“OMG… A very popular actress just kissed me in a movie location in Lekki saying I looked like John Legend������, please do I really look like John? I don’t think I
look like that American singer oh….
Please you people should stop molesting me with kisses on movie locations “abeg”, my lips are not meant for illegal kisses “biko”… You all should stop embarrassing me with kisses, is it a crime to be one of the sexiest actors in Nigeria?������ #repost #nollywood #share #instagram #facebook #love #google #follow #blog #naija #hollywood #pic #cool”
John Legend’s wife. Chrissy Teigen jolted the actor back to reality..She wrote:
“His non-john looking ass lips are not meant for illegal kisses, guys.”
Uche, who got it ‘hot’ from the singer’s wife has re-edited his post. He then wrote:
“Awww… Thanks for the support dear, John Legends beautiful and adorable wife, my very good friend, a great philanthropist, great Mother, virtuous wife, and a diamond in a very gentle rough, she just made it clear that although, I might not really have her husbands lips, but then, my sexy, delicious and lovely lips are not meant for illegal kisses either….
So to all those female Nigerian celebrities trying to kiss me illegally on Movie location, please “back off”, just because am a very Popular actor in Nigeria doesn’t mean I should allow every female celebrity to kiss me illegally, my big sis all the way from America is warning you all, stay clear…. As a matter of fact, just got off phone with her now, she is planning on coming to Nigeria with John, to shoot a big movie…can’t wait to see you both. I told you all am going to be the first Nollywood actor to really bring in Top American A- list celebs into Nigeria for movie shoots. God is great!
@chrissyteigen #repost #nollywood #naija #Nigeria #instagram #love #facebook@cnn @foxnews @bbc #fashion #share #hollywood #actor @enews #trending#blog #cool #google #pic #kiss”.
See photo:



The post John Legend’s Wife, Chrissy Teigen Shades Nigerian Actor, Uche Maduagwu In An Epic Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 05:50 AM PDT
Nollywood actress and mother of two Georgina Onuoha took to Instagram to celebrate her daughter who won a spelling bee competition.
She wrote:
“Thank you lord for my adorable Mezie. My spelling Bee champion. Can’t wait for you to represent California statewide and nation wide. I bless you my smarty and amicable daughter. You are indeed a gentle giant. May you continue to excel beyond expectations..
The sky is just your starting point. God’s hand is upon you. Thanks for making us proud my spelling Champion. And thanks for always correcting my English, spelling and phonics.. . I love you Chimezie my child..
Proud mumy.. ❤️️
Can’t wait to be back home to celebrate with you two. So much tears rolling down my cheeks as I write this. You will lead and bless your generation my future President, pop star and Miss World. All you wished for are gradually falling in place and I’m mesmerized as your mum.
Bless you my child.
Who are mine oh lord; that you are so mindful of me? I am humbled and overwhelmed by your love, grace , mercy and blessings towards me and mine. Your praise will forever be on my lips lord of host.”
See photos:

Posted: 20 Mar 2017 05:25 AM PDT
Betty Irabor is a Nigerian columnist, philanthropist, writer, publisher and founder of Genevieve magazine.
She covered Genevieve Magazine as she celebrated her 60th birthday.

The post Betty Irabor Covers Genevieve Magazine As She Celebrates 60th Birthday appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 05:00 AM PDT
Kiki Osinbajo, the daughter of Nigeria’s Vice President-elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo  clocked 24 yesterday, March 19.
She took to Instagram to share a beautiful new photo of herself and wrote;
“Thanking God for +1 year. #24andmore happy birthday to me ️”
See photo;
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 04:35 AM PDT
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate , Gifty who in series of interviews denied ever being married, has confirmed she was married and it was a dark period in her life that she would not want to go back to.
The actress and model took to Instagram over the weekend to reveal the role her failed marriage played in motivating her during the difficult stages of the audition for the reality TV show.
She wrote:
“I’m thankful for my struggles because without it I wouldn’t have known my strengths. I remember the 10 difficult stages at the Big Brother auditions that I passed through… at a point I wanted to give up but I said to myself “If I could survive a miserable marriage, what is a mere audition?” Now, here I am…I survived… I conquered. Thanks to everybody that keeps showing me love and to those that hates me I will say hahahahahhahahahahahaha….. Make i no forget my Oh oh ohhhhhhhoh jawe!!!! #GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD #SURVIVOR”

No comments:

Post a Comment