Monday 13 March 2017

Celebrity News

Posted: 12 Mar 2017 09:00 AM PDT
Popular Nigerian comedian, Oluwaseyitan Alatile, a.k.a Seyi Law has continued to soar in comic entertainment since hitting limelight following his success at the AY Open Comedy Mic in 2006.
A pastor, who is one of those displeased with the reality show, recently demanded that it should be stopped at once or he would put a curse on its organisers. No sooner had he made the statement than popular comedian, Seyi Law, confronted him online, by saying that cursing was unbecoming of a man of God.
In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the ebony-skinned comedian narrated why he spoke in opposition to the pastor’s who demanded that BB Naija be stopped at once or he would put a curse on its organisers.
“I believe that the main objective of Big Brother Nigeria is to foster unity among the different tribes in the country and also promote our culture. Different things have happened in the house that was envisaged by the organisers and that’s why the show was rated 18+ in the first place. DSTV also put parental control in place, so I don’t see any reason why someone would find the show offensive. I don’t promote immorality and I preach against it but because we’re now watching it live on TV doesn’t mean that other people don’t have skeletons in their cupboards. Nobody is a moral judge over anybody because what you find offensive may not be deemed offensive by the next party. We usually complain about nudity but we forget that before the advent of clothes, Africans were always nude and nobody found it offensive. As regards the pastor who threatened to put a curse on the organisers of Big Brother Nigeria, it makes me wonder what Bible he reads. Many of the companies sponsoring this competition employ lots of people and impact several lives. What would be their fate if the curse comes to pass? Even in the Bible, when God put a curse on mankind, it cost Him his only son to erase that curse, so these are not things that should be uttered with reckless abandon,” he said.
Responding to a question on whether he would turn down a job on moral grounds, Seyi said,
“I have never been called for a job where things like that are exhibited but the most important thing for me is to do my job and leave. If I’m invited to perform at a strip club, I will go there so long as I’m paid good money.”
With a tinge of delight, Seyi also spoke about his little daughter. He said:
“Fatherhood hasn’t changed anything about me because I learnt how to be a father long before my wife was delivered of our child. I have advised and trained a lot of children in the past and that experience is helping me now. I’m really enjoying my time with my daughter and I sing to her a lot,”

The post ‘I Can Perform At A Strip Club’ – Seyi Law appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 08:30 AM PDT

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha is a Nigerian actress who is one of the very few scandal-free actresses in Nollywood; she is believed to be a lady of principles and doesn’t appear in many social circles.
The talented actress took to Instagram to share adorable photos to mark her birthday today, March 12th.
See photos:



The post Chioma Akpotha Is Captivating In Glamorous Birthday Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 08:00 AM PDT
Kehinde Bankole is an award winning actress, model, singer, TV host and entertainer. She made her entertainment debut in the 2003 Miss Commonwealth Nigeria beauty contest, then proceeded to the 2004 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pagent.
In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the actress said it is a deliberate strategy. She said:
“Apart from the fact that I’m a homely person, I am also very careful about the kinds of places I go and the people that I associate with. I have my family name to protect and I wouldn’t want to attract mud to the good name I’ve laboured to build over the years.”
The actress also maintained that fame hasn’t changed anything about her.
“Being in the public glare has not robbed me of anything. I still live like the girl-next-door and I don’t let all the glitz and glamour get to my head. People who know me from way back will tell you that I’m still the same.”
The post ‘Why My Career Has Been Scandal Free’ – Kehinde Bankole appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 07:30 AM PDT

Nollywood diva, Daniella Okeke who is blessed with a sexy figure was recently linked to a ‘rumored relationship’ with the founder of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Suleiman.
The sexy actress took to Instagram to share a photo with her dad who she calls her sugar daddy:
See photo:
The post Daniella Okeke Pictured Chilling With Her ‘Sugar Daddy’ appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 07:00 AM PDT
Nollywood actress cum producer, Rukky Sanda began her acting career in 2004 while still a student at Lagos State University and continued after graduation in 2007 .
In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Rukky Sanda who was recently in South Africa was spotted posing fearlessly with a snake posted the pictures of her encounter on Instagram and even uploaded a video of a snake slithering across her body while she caressed it in a loving manner.
The actress confessed her love for animals. She said:
“Playing with a python or lion is not a big deal. I have always loved animals and I like having them around me. I don’t see anything unusual about that,”
On whether she entertained any fear of being bitten by the reptile, she said,
“What many people don’t know is that those animals were in a zoo and they have been tamed, so they didn’t pose any danger to me. I wasn’t the only one there as lots of other animal lovers were also present and they equally fooled around with the creatures.”
Dismissing insinuations by some of her fans who interpreted her nearness to the snakes to mean that she’s diabolical, she said:
“Some people are boring and have a myopic attitude but I don’t worry myself about them. Since when did playing with a snake make one a witch? As an actress, what if I am required to play a role with snakes, am I supposed to turn it down? I don’t need to explain myself and my actions to anybody.”
The post ‘Playing With A Snake Is Not A Big Deal’ – Rukky Sanda appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 06:30 AM PDT

Ghanaian police had recently read out a report where they said, in a fit of anger, Tonto Dikeh allegedly destroyed property at her husband’s house worth $15,000 dollars and waved a gun at Churchill’s staff.
Kemi Olunloyo has written to Tonto Dikeh saying she should have killed her estranged husband, Churchill Olakunle when she had that gun in Ghana for allegedly abusing her.
Kemi, who wrote on Instagram said from a woman who also suffered domestic violence to another, Tonto should have shot Churchill when she had the chance.
THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO @TONTOLET #tontodikeh from a bold, brave, transparent woman.
Like #ArethaFranklin and #WhitneyHouston sang “I’m every woman, it’s all in me”..the reason I brand myself as the most intelligent woman in Nigeria is simple. I do what
others are SCARED to do.
I’m proud of myself, never been married, probably never will. I have written on Facebook that if I marry it will be for money and never love and that’s why billionaire #Bauchi Forex prince Ahmed Makama said he wasn’t giving up on me cos he’s been after me since our London school days when I was 17yo and he was 19.
Today Makama is 55yo and married with lots of grown kids and grandkids and wants a second wife. I will never be THE SECOND WIFE or be in a polygamous relationship. Even his Hausa wife is “excited to have me join as wife #2”.
I illustrated this beating around the bush to u @tontolet because I wanted to show the upcoming ones that many things attract us to marriage. Money, status looks etc.
Regarding Churchill, YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM while you had the GUN! I’m a gun violence activist. I promote guns for protection not for slaughtering, assassinations etc. It is to protect u from the bad elements.
As a social critic and investigative journalist ppl were waiting for my view. I was still investigating @zukiliciouz interview and your write ups.
When I posted my #domesticviolence pics on Facebook 2013 with my entire hand in a man’s mouth bitten like an animal, my head busted with a pipe, people were shocked. Men glorified it…Kemi must have done the man wrong.
These pics b4 and after the hospital emergency room taken by @BaltimorePolicedepartment Offc Ronald Roberts in his police car.
Ladies keep all photos, don’t keep silent. My ex fiance’s family kept telling me to stay that things will improve. Its a vicious cycle. In America I was allowed to protect myself…WITH A GUN! Its legal.
Hon Jibrin @abdulabmj said put up a strong resistance. How in Nigeria? Have a weapon READY ladies and protect ur legal rights! Bad men will KILL U FIRST! #RIP to all the women that died in the struggle.
#HNNSWIPE screen to see my *GRAPHIC* PICTURES
CONTD IN 1ST COMMENT
My domestic abuse story happened when I was 27yo and 9mos pregnant. My baby was induced meaning REMOVED from the womb immediately to save him in case I lost more blood in the trauma.
Barely a month after he was born, another assault and I was coughing up blood from a severely bruised nose and throat cos I didn’t cook rice for dinner and I opened FIRE!
I will be 53 yo and remain single to this day and posess an extremely aggressive and assertive personality. I will never entertain the bullshit act of domestic violence ever again.
My son is now an adult. Told by his dad that I bruised myself then reported to police. See denial? I kept every police report and it’s in a database @baltimorepolice HQ. Something NPF doesn’t have.
NPF does not involve themselves in domestic situations. They only come to pick up YOUR BODY. Here in Oyo state, Ajimobi passed a LAW on DV. Huge jail terms ~ 30 years. C: @tontolet.
Tonto Dikeh replied her saying: Thanks Mama
See photo:
The post ‘You Should Have Killed Churchill When You Had That Gun’ – Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tonto Dikeh appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 06:00 AM PDT

Empress Njamah is a Nigerian actress who was once in an affair with one of the hottest artistes in Nigeria, popularly called Timaya.
In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress says she’s not under pressure to get married.
“I wonder why people cannot just mind their business. Whose business is it whether I get married or not? For Christ’s sake, it is a personal decision and people should just respect my privacy. I am not under any pressure to get married as I have a lot of more constructive things to spend time on. If it comes, I will gladly walk down the aisle and if it does not, I will take it as the will of God.”
The actress also affirmed her earlier statement that most single mothers are not truly happy with their status. She said:
“I don’t think any right-minded woman would want to be a single mother. It is usually a matter of circumstance and not choice. Most of the single mothers you see out there acting like they’re enjoying it actually cry their eyes out in their closets. It takes two people to make babies and I don’t see why one person should be saddled with the responsibility of raising the child.”
On what she has been up to recently, Empress said:
“I only decided to take a break from acting to focus on other things but my fans should expect me back soon.”
The post ‘It’s Nobody’s Business Whether I Get Married Or Not’ – Empress Njamah appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 05:30 AM PDT

The estranged wife of afro pop singer 9ice, Toni Payne got married to the singer in July 2008 and got separated in 2010 shortly after the birth of their son, Zion.
Toni, who used to be Olamide’s manager still sees the father of her baby, Zion, as a handsome man. She took to her Instagram page to gush over him.
She wrote:
‘Hmmm o ga oo.. leave some small fineness for others naa ����
See photo:

The post Toni Payne Gushes Over Ex-Husband, 9ice On Instagram appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 12 Mar 2017 05:00 AM PDT


Bryan Okwara is a Nigerian actor and pageant contestant who won the title of Mr. Nigeria in 2007 and reached the semi-finals in the Mister World 2007 competition.
In an Interview with Sunday Scoop, the handsome actor who hasn’t really been romantically linked with any woman, except a model, Bunmi Ademokoya who he supposedly dated for about six years and split up in 2014 opened up on the qualities he favours in a woman and he obliged by saying.
“My ideal woman is someone who is funny. She must be a God-fearing woman and have a good background. She must be someone that can take decisions on her own and make good out of a bad situation. She must also be kind, caring, loving and must be able to bring out the best in me. She should also be able to give me constructive advice on a regular basis.”
Shedding light on his personality, Okwara said,
“I’m a mummy’s boy and I always keep it real. I don’t let things get to my head because I believe God created everybody to be equal. The fact that I’m celebrated doesn’t mean I should not celebrate people as well. I’ve learnt that what goes around comes around and you never can tell who will be on top tomorrow. Don’t always look for quick success but wait for your time.”
Speaking on his challenges as an actor, he said:
“Because of the kind of schedule I run as a peace and brand ambassador, it is usually tough for me to combine these with going on movie locations. It is also tasking when I have to play roles that are very different from my kind of person. In that case, I would have to do a lot of research to know how to deliver well and this takes you away from yourself.”
The post ‘I Am A Mummy’s Boy’ – Bryan Okwara appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 11 Mar 2017 12:15 PM PST
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who recently spoke about her failed marriage to her estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill has reacted to the new video released by a Ghana news site where it is claimed she pulled a gun at her husband, Oladunni Churchill by the Ghanaian Police while fighting during one of their visit to his estate in Ghana in 2015.
The mother of one took to Instagram to call her husband a fraudster, yahoo yahoo boy, alleged killer of their unborn child through domestic violence and finally asked the policeman to also investigate his 419 schemes.
She wrote:
“The truth will always provoke lies.. Laughing and dancing to my New song.. #Readyournews #Gunmyfeet #drunkmyfeet #Liars#theonlythingyougetrightyourlies#Thingsyahooboysdo #IliveyoutoGod #Fraudster#Jesuswonalready #Toofocusedonpostivity#saynotodomesticvoilence #tontodikehfoundation#Whoreadsthenewsofhowyoukilledo urunbornsthrudomesticviolence #Samemanwhoreadyournewsshouldlookinyoyour419schemesaswell #Godovereverything”
See photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment