Friday 25 November 2016

Atiku Marks 70, Osinbajo Celebrates 27 wedding anniversary etc in CELEBRITY NEWS

Posted: 25 Nov 2016 07:45 AM PST
arike-gold
Talented Nollywood actress, Folorunsho Adeola, popularly known as Arike Gold has opened up on her journey to fame amid others in a recent interview.
Read below:
Tell us a little about your background.
I’m from a polygamous family. From my mum, we are six; three boys and three girls. I finished from a Catholic Comprehensive High School and then went to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic where I had OND in Mass Communication and later proceeded to University of Ibadan where I got my degree in Philosophy.
So, how did you find yourself in Nollywood, why did you choose acting?
Acting is what I love and have passion for it ever since I was a kid. I can remember a time when I told my mum about my intentions of going into movies and entertainment generally, she told me she can’t allow me to do such because of some negative things she has noticed or seen with people that are into acting.
I wasn’t pleased with her opinion and also felt bad. After a while, I had to talk to her that acting is what I really love and that I will make her proud of me.
She accepted and informed her friend, Actress Toyin Adegbola (Asewo to ré Mecca). She advised me to join any acting group close to me and that was when I joined Mr. Latin’s Acting Group in 2007, which was also the year I finished from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
How many movies have you featured in or produced by yourself?
I have featured in more than 30 movies so far. I’ve starred in movies like Ayonitemi, Olowolayemo, Baba Gomina, Orisun, Ipilese, Eri Oni to mention a few and I just recently concluded on a movie titled ‘IKE’, proudly produced by my humble self! The trailer will be out on my birthday this 22nd of November, 2016! Watch out for it!
So, aside Nollywood, what else are you into?
I do business but acting has really taken that from me of late. I’m working on going into food related business soon.
Is your production going to be on Yoruba movies alone and are you planning anything outside the shores of Nigeria soon?
Sure! Aside my just concluded movie, ‘IKE’, I’m working on a project that will embrace major actors around West Africa and Nigerian actors in diaspora. It is going to be a great one!
How do you relax?
I stay indoors most times. Other times, I go out to watch movies and also hangout with my friends.
Which male act will you say is your best actor so far and who you will love to work with both home and abroad?
My best actor so far is Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) but I will love to work with Ramsey Noah and John Dumelo.
So, how will you describe your ideal man?
My ideal man must certainly be a creative and hardworking man because I hate poverty. He must also be God fearing; I don’t mean the ‘Scripture Union’ type but very romantic and handsome. The most important of it all is that he must be very understanding and patient. I can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg me when he offends me or cook for me to thrill me. He must be 100% Romantic!
Recently, you got featured in some major movies, newspapers and sites. How does it feel being a celebrity and how are you managing it?
Success is what everybody is praying for and as I’m doing my job well and great, results are coming, popularity; fame, recognition and a whole lot will set in. At that point, I have to appreciate the celebrity life. I also have to help others to attain greater heights while God helps me in return. These are what I wanted. Even though I am not where I want to be yet, I still thank God that I am not where I used to be! I Thank God for that!
A Nollywood actress and producer recently accused most married actresses of being promiscuous and not being able to thrive in the industry without extra marital affairs or ‘runz’ in local parlance. What is your take on this?
I don’t believe in that. When you are hardworking, creative, positive minded and you believe in anything you are doing, I am sure the sky will be only a starting point. I don’t believe all actresses are doing ‘runz’. I have said it before and I will still say it again: we spend more than what we earn to make a good movie.
As a producer of a new movie, how easy would you say it has been?
It’s not easy at all I must tell you, especially with running from Pre-production, shooting and locations stuffs plus Post-productions but to God be the glory. From the beginning I had put everything in God’s hand and He is in-charge till now.
And words to your fans and followers?
Yes, I want to thank you guys for supporting Arike Gold and praying for me. You all are the reason I wake up with smiles on my face; you are the ones that keep motivating me and I want you to know that I love you all and I appreciate your love for me.
You are all ‘my Arike Gold Soldiers’ and I must say thank you. And to guys out there willing to work at realising their dreams, I must say to you, don’t let anyone or anything quench your dreams! Keep pushing and pushing until you get to your rightful destinations. The only person that can stop you is you!

The post “My Husband Will Kneel & Also Cook For Me” – Arike Gold appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 07:00 AM PST
mike-godson
Nollywood actor, Mike Godson shared his reply to a lady who called him up and asked him what bleaching cream he uses on Instagram.
Godson wrote; “I was sleeping one day and my phone rang. I picked the call behold it was a woman who said she was a fan but wanted to know what bleaching body Cream I use. For 20seconds I was mute just to make sure I heard her clearly. And bcoz I was very upset with the question I began to think of a way to make her look stupid and regret ever calling my phone!! so I replied and said, ok madam you want to be yellow like me abi?? She said “YES” then I said ok!! Buy original Mobil engine oil, red oil, motor battery water, alligator peper, fresh peper then mix all these ingredients with bitter cola and salt. Then call me later to tell me how yellow you have become.
mike-godson-post
The post What Actor, Mike Godson Told A Lady Who Wanted To Be ‘Yellow’ Like Him Will Leave You Shocked appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 06:30 AM PST
seun-egbgbe
Seun Egbegbe who was caught stealing iphones at computer village, Ikeja and arraigned allegedly has a pregnant girlfriend with IG handle- Nikkiberry101 who has gone private on Instagram, following the iPhone theft saga.
SDK wrote:
“Nikkyberry101 (IG name) The Girlfriend of loverboy Seun Egbegbe (who was nabbed for ‘collecting’ iPhones that do not belong to him at the computer village) has gone private on Instagram following the scandalous news trailing her boo.
She went private yesterday Morning…
seun-egbegbe-girlfriend
According to Insiders Nikkyberry101 is allegedly four months pregnant for her boo…….Note that I said ALLEGEDLY because i did not see any pregnancy report..
I sympathise with her at this time and wonder what she must be going through.
Insiders also informed me that the real reason for the breakup between Actress Toyin Aimakhu and Seun was that ”Seun took Toyin to Ibadan and lodged her in a hotel and left her to go out,but he was caught doing the same thing he was caught doing at computer village and photos were taken and sent to Toyin.She almost went mad and confronted him when he came back but he threatened to deal with her if she broke up the relationship which was what he did.He allegedly seized her phone and posted photos of the two of them together on Instagram to make their relationship official..From there on he allegedly threatened her until she had the guts to finally walk away…..”
Seun Egbegbe was released on bail yesterday after ‘relaxing’ for two days in Police custody.his case comes up again in February 2017
The post How Seun Egbegbe’s Allegedly Pregnant Girlfriend Went Private On Instagram appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 05:45 AM PST
toke-makinwa-birthday
Toke Makinwa sets to launch her much awaited book, ‘On Becoming‘ on November, 27, 2016.
According to Bellanaija;
She says “it is not a tell-all but a must tell”, and the book did speak of many things. She spoke of her childhood days, and the sad loss of her parents as a result of a fire incident in their home when she was 8 years old and its impact on her life.
Here are excerpts.
toke-makinwa-on-becoming-book
The Discovery
I got on my knees in front of him, my voice calm as I can make it. “Maje, you can’t keep lying. What is going on?
He walks away, leaving me there with my heart in my hands. I see him pacing, like he is having a private conversation. Then all of a sudden, he walks back to the living room, looks straight into my eyes and says, ‘She’s pregnant’.
I fall to the ground. My head….
‘What’s she having?’
‘A boy,’ he says.
‘How long have you known?’
‘I’ve always known…. It was what I thought I wanted,’ he says.
toke-makinwa-on-becoming
In her book, Toke reveals details as she works towards her healing.
  • The Other Woman
  • Breakups and Makeups
  • Contemplating Suicide
Faith
The devil finds a way to fill your head with lies when you have just gone through a period. These lies can make you question everything, including the very purpose of your existence. Lies like:
‘You’re not good enough’
‘This is the best thing that could have happened to you and now it’s falling apart’
‘This will end you’
When this lies came, God’s word provided a much-needed comfort and a reminder of my identity and His plans for me.

We do not want to give too many details away. This book is a MUST READ! Toke will be launching it in Nigeria this Sunday, November 27, 2016.
It will be released on November 28, 2016, in bookstores across Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, United Kingdom and the United States.
E-Books will be available on Kindle, Amazon, OkadaBooks and more. Be sure to get a copy!
The post “The Bleached Skin & Sex Video Were All For Maje” – Toke Makinwa Sets To Launch Book, ‘On Becoming’ appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 05:15 AM PST
osinbajo-and-wife-in-love
Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi and wife, Dolapo celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary today.
Dolapo Osinbanjo shared a photo with family and wrote; “27 years with my friend. All glory to the Lord.
#wedding anniversary”


See photo:
osinbanjo-27th-wedding-anniversary
The post Vice President, Osinbanjo & Wife Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary In The Most Enviable Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 04:45 AM PST
bimbo akintola 93 days
Star Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola was awarded, ‘Best Actress of The Year’ for her outstanding role in the renowned movie, 93 days at the just concluded AFRIFF 2016 for playing the part of the late Dr Stella Adadevoh.
“It was a huge honour for me to take on the character of such an inspiring woman. Learning about her life was an interesting challenge for me and I knew I had no other choice but to give it my very best. It is my hope that posterity will be able to see and understand what Dr Adadevoh did to help save Nigerians from the Ebola epidemic”Bimbo Akintola.
93 days is a movie centered around the Ebola virus outbreak in Nigeria, the battles fought by the unsung heroes led by the late Dr. Stella Adadevoh and the victory won. Due to the strong story behind the movie and outstanding performances by the actors, 93 days was screened at the Toronto International Film Festival and Chicago International Film Festival 2016 and is in currently showing in cinemas across the country.
Akintola took to Instagram to share the good news with this photo and captioned it, : A big thank you to the organizers of #AFRIFF 2016. I am so sorry I could not be there.. #thankyou #honoured #bestactressp”
bimbo-akintola-award-afriff

The post Bimbo Akintola Triumphs As She Wins Best Actress At AFRIFF 2016 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 04:00 AM PST
toke-makinwa-birthday
Toke Makinwa, Media personality who is set to launch her first book, ‘On Becoming’ shared a photo with her lovely sisters on social media.
They look so alike.
See below:
toke-makinwa-sisters
The post Sisterhood! See As Toke Makinwa Stuns With Her Sisters appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 03:30 AM PST
atiku (1)
Former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar clocked 70 yesterday and shared photos from his birthday party on twitter.
Atiku’s birthday cake was the real deal.
See photos below:
photos-from-atiku-abubakar-70th-birthday-celebration4
photos-from-atiku-abubakar-70th-birthday-celebration3
photos-from-atiku-abubakar-70th-birthday-celebration2
photos-from-atiku-abubakar-70th-birthday-celebration
The post Atiku Abubakar’s Gigantic Birthday Cake As He Clocks 70 Is Eye-Catching appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 03:00 AM PST
julius-aghahowa
Retired Nigerian footballer, Julius Aghahowa who was known for his pace and his back-flips when he scored goals was spotted with actors Bishop Ime also known as Okon Lagos and Majid Michel looking ageless.
See photo below:
majid-michel-and-julius-aghahowa-and-bishop-ime
The post Ex Super Eagles Player, Julius Aghahowa Spotted With Majid Michel & Bishop Ime In Chummy Photo appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Nov 2016 02:30 AM PST
seun-egbgbe
Seun Egbegbe, Filmmaker, marketer and producer was recently arraigned for iPhone theft on November, 24, 2016.Egbegbe came into limelight some months after his failed romance with actress, Toyin Aimakhu.
We present you with 7 things you need to know about Seun Egbegbe.
Read below:
1  Seun Egbegbe’s real name is Oluwaseun Olajide Olasunkanmi.
2 Seun Egbegbe was born on 31st of May.
3  Seun is from in Abeokuta, Ogun State in southwest Nigeria.
4  Egbegbe is the CEO of Ebony Films and Records Production International.
5 Seun attended Jubril martins high school in 1996 and Du (telco) High School in the year 1995.
6 Seun studied at the University of Ilorin University in 2004.
7 He claims he is married with two children.


The post 7 Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Movie Marketer Cum Iphone Thief, Seun Egbegbe appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
You are subscribed to email updates from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment