Saturday 30 January 2016

Celebrity News Is At Your Fingertips

Posted: 30 Jan 2016 05:00 AM PST
stephanie linus dry 2
Stephanie Linus’ recent production ‘DRY’ has been selected to screen at the largest and most prestigious black film festival in America – the Pan African Film Festival (PAFF). 

Also called the quintessential Black festival, PAFF is the largest event during Black History Month, celebrated in the U.S. every February and is scheduled to take place from February 4th –15th in Los Angeles.
“I am so glad that DRY has been selected to screen at the Pan African Film Festival. One of the dreams I had while making this movie is that it would be seen on several platforms across the world and that dream is coming to life.” – Stephanie Linus, said.
Posted: 30 Jan 2016 04:00 AM PST
2baba
Former member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz crew, Blackface has been in the news lately after accusing Wizkid and 2face over song theft.
According to him, he feels 2face whom they have been together from day one is not treating him fairly after making hits with some of his works.
During an interview with TVC morning programme, where he was a celebrity guest, the singer stated that he does not want anything from 2Baba but just simple acknowledgment either from him or any other person using his works.
In his words,
“2face feels I am someone you can trample upon. I am one person that have thought these guys how to be a good song writer and thought them the rudiments of music, yet they will just see one as nothing. I am not expecting anything from 2face just simple credits. Just like when Kennis music signed him, they did ‘African Queen’ and I was not given credit and that took them time.”
Blackface was later advised that rather than continually have issues with artistes over song theft, he should rather make it a business whereby he writes and give the likes of Omawumi to sing but he was not comfortable with the idea as he cleared the air that he is not a freelance writer.
“No. There are people we call freelance writer and I am not such a person. I have people I am writing for and then I know we have an agreement together so I can’t just write song for anybody,” he added.
Posted: 30 Jan 2016 03:00 AM PST
To1
After admitting to dating the CEO of Ebony Films, Seun Egbede, Toyin Aimakhu is probably still feeling euphoric and might still be in the relationship because all she does is glow, glow and glow of recent.
The actress shared these flawless photos after a makeup session.

to2
Posted: 30 Jan 2016 02:00 AM PST
Genevieve-N-Ruth-eze-702x336
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze has revealed some shocking confessions in a recent interview with The Sun. According to her, only Genevieve Nnaji can make her throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian.
Reacting to the rise of homosexuals in Nollywood, the Imo State born actress insisted that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities but her burning lustful passion for Genevieve Nnaji can make her have a re-think.
She said;
‘I’m obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet. If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologize to God and jump at the offer. Anyways, I’m not a Lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences, they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and woman admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.’
Posted: 30 Jan 2016 01:00 AM PST
Bey indian
Beyonce channeled her inner Bollywood for the video of Coldplay’s latest track Hymn for the Weekend which she lent her vocals to.
Filmed in Mumbai, India, the video shows her looking stunning in traditional Indian attire while she provides vocals to complement Chris Martin’s.




Posted: 29 Jan 2016 08:00 AM PST
Chioma main
Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha, has finally come cleared the air on her controversial tweet that went viral yesterday.
According to her, she meant no harm and was misunderstood by everybody. She posted a tweet this morning saying what she meant was that you don’t necessarily have to be related by blood to be called sisters.
See her tweets below:
If I want to throw jabs at my “sisters” , I know best not to do it here! With what’s going on evrywhr now, it’s quite easy to be misquoted.
— Chioma Akpotha (@Omakpotha) January 29, 2016
Sisters DO NOT have be related by blood to be sisters! @uchejombo @Omonioboli @ufuomaMcDermott @BLESSINGEGBE ��������
— Chioma Akpotha (@Omakpotha) January 29, 2016
Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment