Sunday 24 January 2016

Celebrity News For Your Delight

Posted: 24 Jan 2016 07:00 AM PST
Tiwa main 1
Tiwa Savage took to Instagram to celebrate reaching one million followers on Instagram by recording a cute video as she had lunch with her mother and son.
She wrote:
What a beautiful day, you guys make me feel so special. I love all one million of you guys …. lol, my son is clearly not bothered.
See the video below:
Posted: 24 Jan 2016 06:00 AM PST
nse5
Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim shared this stunning photo on her Instagram page.
See photo below:
Posted: 24 Jan 2016 04:00 AM PST
RMD new
Veteran Nigerian actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo shared adorable new photos of himself looking like a Gangsta and his fans can’t seem to get enough of him.
The actor seemed to be working on a new set and blessed his fans with some new photos.
Posted: 24 Jan 2016 03:00 AM PST
Adaeze nd mum main
Ex beauty Queen, Adaeze Yobo shared a photo of her son with his hair tied into a cute bun!
See the adorable photo below:

Posted: 24 Jan 2016 02:00 AM PST
mocheddah birthday featured
Singer, Mocheddah has sparked marriage rumours after she described herself as a ”wife”. A lot of people thought she would be getting married soon.
See her post below:
A photo posted by Mo (@mocheddah) on Jan 23, 2016 at 6:48am PST
  Meanwhile, she shared beautiful pictures with her man!
  I make him laff!!!��…yh I’m that funny ��   A photo posted by Mo (@mocheddah) on Jan 23, 2016 at 7:36am PST
A photo posted by Mo (@mocheddah) on Jan 22, 2016 at 1:24pm PST
Posted: 23 Jan 2016 08:45 AM PST
pasuma gives daughter carFuji star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma presented his first daughter, Wasilat Ayinuola a brand new Toyota Matrix to celebrate her 25th birthday which was yesterday, January 22, 2016.
He also took to Instagram to write her a beautiful message
Having you as my daughter is my greatest accomplishment and I didn’t even do a thing. You did it all, just by being you.
I don’t know what I did in a previous life to deserve you as my daughter in this lifetime. Whatever it was, it must have been incredible. It had to be to end up with an incredible daughter like you.
I’m not just grateful that you’re my daughter. I’m grateful for your love, kindness, hope, smarts, friendship, support and more than anything else, the privilege to give it all back to you. Happy birthday sweetheart (GBYNA) Amen.

pasuma's daughter's car
Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment