Monday 22 February 2016

Celebrity News

Posted: 22 Feb 2016 07:12 AM PST
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, has invested in a multi million naira property in Lagos. She shared the photo below and inspiring message along with it:
”As a woman people have a way of disregarding your successes ,they attribute it to so many unthinkable things to reduce your achievements. As women we are strong, powerful, intelligent, smart and driven. We can achieve whatever we set our minds to achieve.
I told myself 5 years ago that I’ll start my real estate company and I stand today to say I’ve been able to achieve most of my set goals, I say this without pride but to encourage young women out there.
I’m a hard worker ,I’ve worked for virtually everything I have today with also the grace of God on my side. People are going to say all sorts,call you names to make themselves feel better ,but hey , don’t listen ,just stay focus on your set goals. It’s not going to be easy ,but trust me ,it will be worth it. I like what I like, I love the designer shoes ,bags ,dresses and splurging on vacation when I want to and that isn’t bad if you can but also set aside money for investments and helping the needy because life is full of hills and Valleys . Peace”.
Her Manager shared the photo below of the building before completion:
Posted: 22 Feb 2016 06:00 AM PST
Shan George
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has called out Andrew Ameh Ujah of SoundCity for allegedly collecting a sum of N100,000 from her with an agreement to play a music video she was promoting on the music channel which he however allegedly refused to play.
The actress took to Instagram moments ago to call out Andrew who is the Head, New Media at SoundCity.
Shan also posted a bank teller of the payment she allegedly made to Andrew’s account while stating that he later turned around to condemn the video which he had earlier approved before seeking for payment.
According to the Teller evidence, the alleged payment was made on December 23, 2014.
Shan George1
Shan captioned the photo:
”This person Andrew Ameh Ujah alias DRO who works wit Soundcity insisted i pay him 100k before he plays a music video i was promoting. this is evidence of dat payment. he has not played dat video even once since then. wen i asked him wots up. he said my video SUMMER ROSE by JAGA. directed by MATTMAX is a rubbish video dats why he didnt play it. a video he saw and approved before asking me to pay d 100k. yet he didnt refund my money. my pple abeg wots ur take on this?”
Posted: 22 Feb 2016 05:00 AM PST
Genevieve Nnaji
Nollywood screen Icon, Genevieve Nnaji, stepped out looking fabulous to Florence Ita Giwa’s 70th birthday celebration which held yesterday, February 21st.
See Photos Below:

Posted: 22 Feb 2016 04:00 AM PST
Annie and 2face Idibia
Yesterday, Annie Idibia posted a picture with a caption of a certain lady bugging her family and deleted the post shortly after. Read HERE
Some people who know this lady have however revealed who she is and have spilled some details. From the conversations on social media,  the mystery lady is Raymond Dokpesi’s niece known as Ayabime Okpoh who was allegedly dating 2baba Idibia before he married Annie.
The lady allegedly met 2baba back when she was a student at the University of Lagos and started a brief affair with him. Whatever this lady is doing now, got Annie Idibia to post her picture and warn her on social media.
Annie Idibia 1

Posted: 22 Feb 2016 02:30 AM PST
Ini Edo
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, flaunted her incredible figure in a thigh high slit dress for Senator Ita-Giwa’s 70th birthday party.
Another photo below:
Ini Edo 1
Posted: 22 Feb 2016 01:20 AM PST
Jumoke and husband
The breadseller turned model, Jumoke Orisaguna’s story will not be complete without inputs from her immediate family.
In a recent interview with Saturday Tribune, Olajumoke’s mother-in-law, Mrs Janet Orisaguna talks about how she met her son and her daughter-in-law’s fame.
Read Excerpts Below:
How did you receive the news of Olajumoke’s fortune with her pictures in newspapers and on social media?
”She is my son’s wife but I treat her as my own daughter. I felt very happy when I heard the good news”
Since your son, Sunday, married Olajumoke, how would you describe her attitude?

”She has always exhibited a good character. My son met and impregnated her when she was learning hairdressing. My son had phoned me from Lagos and said that if I heard that he impregnated a girl, it was true and he was ready to marry her. In the evening of that day, somebody brought Jumoke and mentioned Sunday as the one who put her in the family way. I said there was no problem and asked her to come and stay with me.
Some weeks later, she brought her luggage and began living with me here. I soon went to meet her parents and told them that we had accepted her as our wife and daughter. Since she gave birth, I have been taking care of her. Sometime last year, she told me that she was going to Lagos to work and I gave her my blessing. She dropped her firstborn for her mother but when the child was sick, my in-law brought her to me, saying that she said he wanted to see her father (Sunday), who was then in Osogbo, where he was learning to make aluminium doors and windows. Sunday came to Iree for the weekend and we took the child to the hospital and thereafter, she was okay. But when Jumoke heard that her child was sick, she said she wanted to come and take her to Lagos and I said there was no need for that. Not quite long afterwards, she came to Iree and started staying here.
However, in January, this year, she told me that she was going back to Lagos and I asked about her decision to return to Lagos. This time, she took her two children to Lagos but I was not comfortable with it and I gave her husband money to go and bring back the first child so that she could continue her education in Iree. I didn’t want anything to disrupt her education because it might be difficult to find a school for her in Lagos.
She later brought the child back to Iree. About a week after, she went back to Lagos and the next thing we heard in the news is that she has become a model. We did not really take the news seriously at first. Her husband called and told me that he wanted to travel to Lagos because some people took the picture of Jumoke and they were looking for her and eventually found her at the bakery where she usually bought bread in large quantities. He said they asked him to come to Lagos over the matter. I gave him the transport fare and he left for Lagos. When he got to Lagos, Sunday called me and said that it was good news and we were all happy”
What is your advice for Olajumoke now?

”This is a thing of joy for me and Jumoke’s parents. For us in the Orisagunna family, we see it as a big success. Jumoke and her husband, my son, should continue to pray and thank God and realise that it is God who has brought them this far in life.”

Posted: 22 Feb 2016 12:00 AM PST
Toyin Aimakhu
After the huge drama last week between Toyin Aimakhu and her new boyfriend, Seun Egbebe, in which the latter was accused of kidnapping the former and seizing her phones, all seems to be well now. If you missed the story, read HERE
Toyin has returned to social media after a 4 day break and her fans are now advising her to return to her ex husband, actor, Adeniyi Johnson whom she left for allegedly cheating on her.
Is it better to have a cheating husband than to over a possessive boyfriend?
Read some comments on her Instagram page below:
Posted: 21 Feb 2016 11:00 PM PST
Tayo Odueke
Nollywood actress, Tayo Odueke a.k.a Sikiratu Sindodo, celebrated her birthday on February 21, by visiting Randle General Hospital, Surulere, Lagos.
Tayo showered the new mothers at the hospital with gift items while she posed for photos with them.
Actress Liz Da Silvaa and other friends also celebrated with her at the hospital.
More Photos Below:
Sikiratu 5
Sikiratu 2
Sikiratu 1Sikiratu 4
She also shared this lovely photos to celebrate her day:
Posted: 21 Feb 2016 12:30 PM PST
Stephanie Linus
Nollywood actress/producer/director, Stephanie Okereke, shared a new photo of her husband, Linus Idahosa and their adorable baby boy, Maxwell, with daddy looking lovingly at his son.
She captioned the photo: “The men in my life..Kisses”
Posted: 21 Feb 2016 12:00 PM PST
Annie Idibia
Nollywood actess, Annie Idibia, shared a photo of a strange lady she referred to as ‘Rich Kid’ and has warned her to stop bugging her family.
She also captioned the photo:
  Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment