Tuesday 23 February 2016

Celebrity News Arrives Hot!

Posted: 23 Feb 2016 06:00 AM PST
charly boy himself
Interesting article written by Charly Boy: ‘The Night Jesus Spoke To Me’
Fellow Nigerians,

Jesus Is Real. Be patient and read Biko.
I had a divine dream last night, and Jesus has sent me with this message to you.
It was clear to see that our Lord and Saviour is deeply worried about His Nigerian Creation.

He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should NOT substitute prayers for hard work. The whole of chapter 2 of the Book of James corroborates this, especially verses 18, 20 and 26. It says faith (prayers, night vigils etc) without (hard) work is dead. No be me talk am o, na the same Bible wey una dey carry.

It was clear in the vision I had last night that Jesus is not happy with Nigerians. Most Nigerians now live in the church 24/7 from Monday to Monday, wives have abandoned their husbands for night vigils, everyone is praying for miracles and miracles and more miracles. It’s either this or for God to strike their enemies dead and all those who steal their luck.
Jesus is so very upset with Nigerians’ prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking bunch.
The one that really gets to Him, as He told me, is when some evil men and women parade themselves as God’s messengers deceive their congregation for their own personal aggrandisement, promising heaven, money, husbands, children and wives. Titus chapter 1:10 talks about this.

Fellow Nigerians, Jesus wants His good name back! Naijas have so bastardized the name. He wants Naijas to put the creative and entrepreneurial mind He gave them to work and stop chasing quick fixes. He wants an upgrading of our work ethic.
He wants to see genuine love for our neighbour’s, not lip or eye service kinda love.
He had asked me to warn those in leadership to be mindful of where they are stirring the country to or face His wrath. He said this present administration has just a few good people in it but they must stand firm before they become polluted. Jesus said I should tell them that He’s giving them till the end of this year to make a meaningful impact otherwise….

Incase you’re wondering (like am still dazed myself) why its me Jesus should be talking to when we have the likes of Adeboyes, T,B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, etc. Well, I was surprised too, and as if He read off my bewildered thoughts of “Why Me” on my face, He just gave me this hard look and asked me to go to work at once, calling my attention to Matthew 7:21-23. Go and read it to see what it says.
As a matter of fact, at some point my thought was…does He want me to start a church, why is He entrusting this duty to me, abi Him want me to begin preach? Of course it’s Jesus now; so He knew what I was thinking and replied my inner thought saying as far as He’s concerned, I already have a church, a mega congregation of youth and families that I touch with my messages, that in case I don’t know, I am already preaching and this is why He came to me because He reckons that I have the platform He can use to get the word to the people.
Who then am I not to run the errand of Jesus? So I got up, and began to put pen to paper.

I’m not sure I have successfully communicated the disgust and disdain Jesus expressed when He spoke to me last night but am only hoping that this my gentle appeal to you all goes into the very fibre of your beings like a two-edged sword, and cause a true change of heart and attitude in all and sundry.
Jesus try o, Him still dey send message, if na me CharlyBoy, na hot koboko go land some people kini.
Anyway sha, give Jesus a wiper.
Posted: 23 Feb 2016 05:00 AM PST
Grace Amah 1
Nollywood actress, Grace Amah, is celebrating her birthday with lovely photos from a birthday photo shoot.
See More Photos Below:
Grace Amah Grace Amah 2
Posted: 23 Feb 2016 04:00 AM PST
RMD
Richard Mofe Damijo and Pastor Chris Okotie’s ex wife, Stephanie Henshaw have been spotted together at different events together and were recently seen together again, holding hands at Senator Florence Ita Giwa’s 70th birthday celebration.
The ‘holding of hands’ as they walked the red carpet like a ‘couple’ are making people say they were too close for comfort.
RMD is still happily married to Jumoke Mofe Damijo.
See Photos Below:
RMD and Stephanie
Posted: 23 Feb 2016 03:00 AM PST
Ginuwine 1
American singer, Ginuwine, has accused a Nigerian for defrauding people by using his identity. He shared the screen shot below with caption:
“I’m being told someone is using my name to trick people into giving money. This is not me! It’s a Nigerian scam going on so if anyone on any page that has my name ask for money curse they ass out people will do anything for a dollar it’s crazy”

Nigerians are however not taking it easy as they have slammed the American singer right back. Checkout some comments below:
Ginuwine 2 Ginuwine 3 Ginuwine 4


Posted: 23 Feb 2016 02:00 AM PST
Senator Florence Ita Giwa aka Mama Bakassi, celebrated her 70th birthday on February 21, with an exquisite dinner and concert at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The event was attended by her family, friends, some government dignitaries and celebrities, amongst others.
See More Photos Below:


Posted: 23 Feb 2016 01:00 AM PST
Uche Jombo
A Twitter user felt the need to insult instead of congratulating actress Monalisa Chinda on her new marriage, and also dragged actresses, Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo and Rita Dominic into the diss.
See Tweets below and Uche Jombo’s reply:
Uche
Uche2


Posted: 23 Feb 2016 12:00 AM PST
2face Idibia's brother
2face Idibia’s handsome brother, Singer Hyacinth and his lovely wife, Sana Kanu Idibia look super cool in new photos.

Posted: 22 Feb 2016 11:00 PM PST
Femi Adebayo
Nollywood actor/producer, Femi Adebayo, has now been appointed the SA to the Kwara state governor.
He excitedly shared the good news on his Instagram page:
”Today i was appointed as Special Assistant( SA) to the Kwara State Governor,on Arts,Culture and Tourism ������.Thank God 4 an opportunity 2 transform my state into a foremost tourist state that will attract foriegn and domestic tourist .My fans i need ur support. Leave me not”
Posted: 22 Feb 2016 12:00 PM PST
Seun Aransiola
Female juju musician/Vice Chairman, Association of Juju Musicians of Nigeria (AJUMN), Seun Aransiola narrowly escaped death on Saturday, February 6th, 2016, along Ikorodu Road, Lagos, while returning from a show.
Seun Aransiola 1
Seun recounted her ordeal while speaking with ENCOMIUM Weekly:
“The experience is not funny at all. No one will pray having an accident let alone being hospitalized. But I give thanks to God for saving me. I bless Almighty God that I came out alive. Although, my jeep crashed beyond repair, that can be replaced and it will surely be in as much God is on His throne. I survived the accident miraculously with slight injury on my neck. What’s important is that I am alive. I must be grateful to God for that. A lot of people whose cases were not as bad as mine had gone to the great beyond. So, I owe my God a lot of thanks.
“As I speak, I am still at the orthopedic department of Railway Federal Hospital, Ebute Meta, Lagos, where I am receiving treatment. It’s a very terrible experience. I never planned for that. With the incident now, I won’t be able to perform at any of this year’s Valentine shows. I have also lost another vital engagement which I have been paid part of the money. Man proposes but God disposes. The most important thing is that I am alive. I remain unstoppable no matter the devil’s plan. And by the grace of God, I will be back on stage very soon.”
Narrating how it all happened, Aransiola said, “I was trying to navigate my way back home from the airport. On getting to Oshodi-Anthony area, there was terrible traffic-bumper to bumper. So, I decided to go through Ilupeju Ikorodu Road. But when I got to the main road, I discovered the situation was even worse because of the Lagos Marathon race going on that day. I didn’t have a choice than to continue in the traffic. There was a road block along the route. So, I couldn’t turn at Jibowu as I thought. I had to go through Yaba College of Technology/Morroco Road, where the traffic was light. At Igbobi Hospital Road, I lost control trying to avoid an okada man who ran into my car. That’s the last thing I could remember. I didn’t know how and when I landed in the hospital. It’s at Railway Federal Hospital that they discovered I had neck injury after the x-ray. But I was assured I will be alright soon.
“Now, I am feeling much better. And any moment from now, I may be discharged. I thank God and everybody that came to my rescue when the incident happened. If not for divine intervention, the story would have been a different one. I will forever be thankful to God for His mercies and protection over me. Concerning my damaged ride, God will provide another one.”
Posted: 22 Feb 2016 08:00 AM PST
Comedian Wives
Nigerian Comedians, Basketmouth and Bovi’s wives stepped out in style for ‘Funny Bone Untamed Comedy’ show.
Kris Ugboma and Elsie Okpocha looked smoking hot as they showed off their stunning figures in black and white ensemble.
More Photos Below:

  Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

1 comment:

  1. Quite an interesting post! I am a huge fan of such fun celebrity events. Used to attend similar shows at local party venues in Florida regularly when I was in college. Has been a long time since went to a similar event.

    ReplyDelete