Thursday 13 April 2017

CELEBRITY NEWS

StarGist - Hook Up With Your Favorite Celebrities



Posted: 13 Apr 2017 07:30 AM PDT
Pete Edochie is a Nigerian actor who considered one of Africa’s most talented actors, by both Movie Awards and Movie Magic’s Africa Magic Cable network.
The Nollywood legend arrived in style, during the flagging off of Anambra Cargo and Passenger Airport by the Governor, Dr. Willie M, Obiano, at Umueri.
See more photos;

The post Pete Edochie Steps Out Like A King At The Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Host of the recently concluded Big Brother Naija, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu was pictured with his wife, Cynthia at a beach in Durban, South Africa.
The couple who got married on February 6, 2016 took a holiday after Ebuka rounded up his hosting duties for the just concluded Big Brother Naija.
See photos:


The post BB Naija Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In South Africa appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 06:30 AM PDT

BBNaija winner, Efe Ejeba has signed a recording deal with Davido’s label, DMW.
Reports claim that Efe was offered the deal in Johannesburg, South Africa following his win at the reality TV show.
According to a spokesperson for DMW, “Efe is loved by all, the people love him and that’s why he won. Asides supporting him to win Big Brother Naija, we decided to support him further with a music deal. Based on logistics, we know he’ll go places but we believe Davido Music Worldwide will be a grand opportunity for him.”
The post Davido Allegedly Signs Efe To His Record Label appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 06:00 AM PDT

Phyno is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who started his musical career as a producer in 2003 is renowned for rapping in the Igbo language.
The  light skinned rapper reportedly signed a deal with Globacom.
According to Goldmyne;
Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador
One of the Nigerian Telecommunication Industry, Globacom has added another premium Nigerian musician, the “fada-fada” crooner, Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson popularly known as #Phyno to its list of mega brand ambassadors.
The post Phyno Stays Winning As He Signs Endorsement Deal With Globacom appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 05:30 AM PDT

Yoruba actor and comedian, Woli Arole appears to have recently married secretly as he shared a photo of himself in a well tailored agbada and wrote; ‘Taken” and thanked his friends for being there for him.
The comedian also reposted photos from his manager’s IG account and a few of his friends who congratulate him on being the latest groom in town.
See below:


Posted: 13 Apr 2017 05:00 AM PDT
Saint Obi is a multiple award winning actor, producer, director and business man.
The nollywood veteran who has not featured in a movie in a very long while took to his Facebook account to talk to fans about Kidney stones.
The actor on his page,advised all to ensure they drink enough water  to avoid kidney stones as this disease is usually the beginning od wisdom for most people.
See below:


The post “The Fear Of Kidney Stones Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Veteran Actor, Saint Obi appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 04:30 AM PDT

Breadseller cum model, Olajumoke Orisaguna is reportedly set to become the CEO of new 5 million naira bakery.
According to reports,“Olajumoke Orisaguna whose story inspired millions needs more than N5M to start a bakery.
There are plans by Sijibomi Ogundele (of Sujimoto Construction) to bankroll a bakery for Olajumoke, however, she still need more money.
Aside the building for the bakery, more than N5M will go into the purchase of equipment and materials, the budget also excludes staffers that will man the bakery.”
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 04:00 AM PDT
Omawumi, born Omawumi Megbele,  a Nigerian singer-songwriter and actress who gained attention as the 2007 runner-up on West African Idols, a reality TV show is a year older today, April 13th.
The singer and mother of two, shared new photos of herself rocking her signature Afro, and also gifts she got from her husband this morning. She also reflected on her life’s journey so far in a post on Instagram.
She wrote:
“I have been through a lot in the past few years and my testimony has been mostly of good… Well when God said ‘ all things work TOGETHER for good’, most people forget that ‘together’ is made up of good and bad and sometimes horrible. Thank God I realized it not too late in life. When I look back in my life, where I came from, the woman I’ve grown up to be, all I say is God IS Good. I am not comparing myself to anyone and counting my blessings whilst comparing it to anyone’s misfortune because I’ve come to realize that Life happens to anyone and everyone.
 
“I am just in a place of extreme and complete Thanksgiving. Thank God, Thank My Family(Mothers, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Relatives) for nurturing me and guiding my steps, Thank you My Husband for loving me through it all, Thanks to my Children that bring my joy every waking day, Thank My Friends for being patient with me and accepting me with all my flaws, Thank you my fans and lovers of my music for shaping and celebrating my craft.
 
“As I add another year in my life, my prayer is for you all, not me, because God has used you to bless me. May The Almighty God bless you all, May we all live long to encourage, build, bless each other In Jesus Name. AMEN #birthdaygirl #omawumi #omawanderings #timeless #omawonder”
 See Photos:
The post Omawumi Marks Birthday As She Reflects On Life In The Most Beautiful Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 03:30 AM PDT
Ex-BB Naija housemate, Uriel who was spotted recently on a movie set, appreciated actors as she disclosed that acting was not easy.
She shared a photo and video and wrote; ‘Set life …man I respect actors what!!!! It’s not easy …’
Watch video below:


The post “Acting Is Draining” – BB Naija’s Uriel Oputa appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 13 Apr 2017 03:00 AM PDT

Top Yoruba actress, Mide Martins who added a year yesterday, April 12 took to Instagram to celebrate her husband, Afeez as he turns a year today, Apr 13.
She wrote;“Happy Birthday To My Pillar!!!!…. Behind Every Successful Woman There’s Always A Strong Back Bone…. HBD To The Greatest Man Ever Created!!!.,. My Man, My Everything… My Guardian Angel …@officialafeezowo …. Am So Privileged To Be Your Woman… No One Else Has Ever Loved Me The Way Do…. Without You There Wouldn’t Have Been Me… Ever Since My Mother Left This World… You Have Always Been There For Me Like a Shadow… My Shield… Pls People Help Me Appreciate This Wonderful Man In My Life… I Can’t Just Thank You Enough Ade Mi…. Binu B’ase Si Bi Igba Ni Then You Would See How Significant You Are To Me… I Celebrate You My Love…. May God Continue To Bless Your Existence… May We Live Long To Celebrate Many Beautiful Years Ahead In Sha Allah…. HBD Olowo Ori Mi……����������������
The post “Nobody Has Ever Loved Me The Way You Do” – Mide Martins Celebrates Afeez Owo As He Adds A Year appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment