Sunday 19 June 2016

Celebrity News

Posted: 19 Jun 2016 08:00 AM PDT
Guardian Life cover
The likes of Adesua Etomi Blossom Chukwuejekwu are on the cover of this week’s Guardian Life and the group is tagged“The Next Generation of Nollywood”.
Rising Nollywood star, Adesua Etomi dazzled all as she won highly coveted awards at the AMVCAs, Blossom Chukwujekwu starred in Flower Girl, Tinsel and more. The youngest person on the cover – actor, model and rapper Olumide Oworu is best known for his role on MTV Base show Shuga.
Wole Ojo who also graced the cover, has starred alongside Nollywood legends Joke Silva, Olu Jacobsand Bimbo Akintola on Lasgidi Cops amongst other roles.
The post Adesua Etomi, Blossom Chukwuejekwu, More Stun On Guardian Life Cover appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 19 Jun 2016 07:25 AM PDT
chacha and tonto fathers
Today, 19th of June, 2016 is Father’s Day and a number of top Nigerian celebs like Tonto Dikeh-Churchill, Comedian Alibaba, Comic Yoruba Actor, Ijebuu, Funke Akindele, Alex Iwobi, Susan Peters, Emma Nyra and more took to Instagram to shower encomiums on their respective fathers.
Here’s what they had to say:
Happy fathers day daddy ������
A photo posted by Yvonne Okoro (@yvonneokoro) on Jun 19, 2016 at 4:07am PDT
A photo posted by Amara Kanu (@amarakanu) on Jun 19, 2016 at 2:52am PDT
Daddy ❤❤❤…… You have always been there for me,no matter what bad choices ,I might have made…… You have lovingly repaired my broken spirit ,helped me plot a new course,and set me free to fly on my own once again ….. There is no greater love than that••• …… For all your sacrifices… Care…. Attention …Affection …….. …..I say a big thank you Daddy …. May the Almighty continue to keep you for us in good health and happiness …….. Love you daddy … P.s My Dad literally taught me how to read , I was reading Newspapers in primary school��( You should see both our individual libraries��)………. …. ( Now you know why I like to write so much ������) ….. P.s ..p.s … Now ������let me go find the father to wish him a happy fathers day ������ #moyolawal #sugardaddy ��
A photo posted by moyo lawal (@moyolawalofficial) on Jun 19, 2016 at 5:00am PDT
A photo posted by Funke akindele (@funkejenifaakindele) on Jun 19, 2016 at 1:16am PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment