Sunday 22 January 2017

These Are What Your Celebrities Are Doing Behind You!

Posted: 22 Jan 2017 07:00 AM PST
daddy freezee
Controversial media personality Freeze, born Ifedayo Olarinde last week, took to his Instagram page to publicly ask sports presenter to pay up the money she owes him.
He wrote:
“Dear @kiibati, you have been ignoring my calls for over one month now. This is so wrong; I have never done this before in my life but you have left me with no other option…please pay me my money!”
When Sunday Scoop(Punch) reached out to Freeze to know what actually transpired between them, he said,
“She contacted me to be a part of her Merrybet Celebrity Fans Challenge. We negotiated and I gave her the bill. She said she would pay before the event, but she never did. She begged me to help her, and I did. I actually cancelled another event to be there for her that day. However, from the moment the event was over, she stopped answering my calls and messages. The event held on December 3, 2016, and over one month and two weeks later, she has not deemed it fit to offer me any explanation. I have tried to reach her through a mutual friend, but she still did not respond.”
Refusing to disclose the amount involved, Freeze stated that other celebrities were involved in the deal, and he has plans to take the matter to court.
“Even after my post on social media, she has not reached out to me. Rather, she uploaded a picture of herself dancing. I see that as extremely disrespectful and I will still write series of posts about this beginning from next week. You owe someone money and you don’t even have the decency to call the person and explain,” he said further.
On if he would forgive the debt if Kibati apologises to him, he said,
“I am a man of God and I preach forgiveness, so if she reaches out to me, I will forgive her and even attend her events again. However, as for letting go of the debt, the time for that has passed; I just need her to pay me my money. It will serve as a deterrent for further behavior like that. Our agreement was that she would pay part of the money before the event and pay the rest at the beginning of January. Anybody that wants to owe me money in future should not engage me. I have done business with brands that have owed me tens of millions for over a year and I never went public about them because we always have a payment plan.”
Meanwhile, several calls and text messages put through and sent to Kibati went unanswered as of the time of filing this report.
The post Here Is Why OAP Freeze Called Out Sports Presenter Owing Him Money Publicly appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 22 Jan 2017 06:00 AM PST
foluke daramola photo
Foluke Daramola Salako is a Nigerian film actress and director. The Actress blasted those monitoring her husband to keep their gossips and judgement off her marriage.
This was after her husband, Kayode Salako was seen with a female friend on an outing and a text was immediately sent to Foluke.
In a recent chat with Tribune, Foluke said:
“I want people to mind their business concerning my marriage. It’s over-flogged already, everything about me is my marriage, my marriage, marriage! .
The pressure that Nigerians put on all celebrities and our marriages is not making the relationship healthy. Even if they see my husband with a woman, does it mean he has anything to do with that woman? .
And even if anything should go wrong at the end of the day, if someone tells me about it, what does the person want me to do? Does the person want me to say I’m not interested anymore?
I’ve always said that the only thing that can take me away from my home is physical and emotional abuse. Infidelity can never take me away from my home because I know how to handle it. .
I always tell him that he can never find anybody like me. I know my man, I know myself and I know what obtains in my home, so what’s the fuss about?
My husband is a public commentator, and even featured in my last film, nobody even talks about all these aspects of him, it’s just my marriage, it should have been over flogged by now. .
I have found that a lot of Nigerians are sadists and just want to bring people to that place of sadness that they are, unfortunately, no one will bring me to that place of sadness because my marriage is intact.
I’m happy with my life, it doesn’t mean we don’t have our challenges because we are human beings, but if I have any challenges with my husband, it will never be on the pages of newspapers or social media. .
No matter what happens, it cannot degenerate to me leaving my husband because he is not a wife beater or an abuser, but as for infidelity, I can handle it very well”
The post ‘I Can’t Leave My Husband Because Of Infidelity’ – Foluke Daramola appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 22 Jan 2017 03:00 AM PST
Alex Ekubo
Alex Ekubo born Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke is a Nigerian actor and model. The handsome actor was first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest.
Alex took to Instagram to share a throwback photo that he took in 2004, the actor has barely changed even 13 years after.
See photo below:
Capture
The post Alex Ekubo Is Cute For Days In Epic Throwback Photo appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 22 Jan 2017 02:00 AM PST
29NAHPWV
Luvvie Ajayi is a Nigerian award-winning writer,the author of New York Times best-seller ‘I’m Judging You’, a digital strategist and speaker.
Luvvie Ajayi who is deeply upset with Trump presidency, did more than thinking of how to deal with it: she set her cute pair of Ivanka Trump shoes on fire and posted the video on her Facebook.
The author of New York Times best-seller made this announcement on her Instagram yesterday in a post where she shared the before and after photos of the mayhem wrecked on the expensive pair.
She wrote: ‘I was purging my closet and I found a pair of Ivanka Trump pumps I’ve never worn and never will. Just got on Facebook live and burned them to a crisp,” she said. “That was cathartic AF.’
See Photo below:
Screenshot_2017-01-21-11-00-51-1
The post Why Luvvie Ajayi Set Her Ivanka Trump’s Shoes On Fire Will Leave You Dazed appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 22 Jan 2017 01:00 AM PST
Bimbo Thomas
Bimbo Thomas, Nollywood actress and mother of one hosted a couple of friends and colleagues in the industry at a burial ceremony yesterday, Saturday 21st January. She took to Instagram to share pictures.
See below:
16124355_1665371500269437_3822390579837272064_n
b
Capture
The post Bimbo Thomas Spotted With Ireti Osayemi And Doris Simeon In Graceful Matching Ankara Ensembles appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 22 Jan 2017 12:00 AM PST
toke-makinwa-vanguard-cover2
Popular Media Personality, Toke Makinwa shared a photo of her dog and a pair of her  N480k shoe that he destroyed and jokingly offered her for sale.
See below:
toke
The post See How Toke Makinwa’s Dog Destroys Her N480,000 Shoe appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 21 Jan 2017 11:00 PM PST
iyabos1-3

Iyabo Ojo, Nollywood actress, director, and producer took to Instagram to share her thoughts on marriage with ladies. The mother of two advised ladies to always consider their happiness in marriage.
See below:
‘Ladies, Not every man who cheats on u is bad! it’s in their nature to cheat as every man has a bit of it deposited in them. He may love u but still cheat on u, as long as he respect, care n keeps it far away from u.
it’s a twisted world my dear but that’s just d fact. if u find one who doesn’t cheat on u then u are extremely blessed but A man who makes u feel less of ur self, a man who enjoys seeing u beg n wail, a man who doesn’t care if u fall into depression a million times until U run mad, a man who makes u feel like nothing, a man who throws ur love back 2 ur face @ every given opportunity, a man who feels u are so unattractive that he doesn’t want to take u out anymore giving u that low self esteem, a man who never appreciate anything u do for him, a man who feels ur opinion doesn’t count, a man who feels u shld be seen n not heard, a man who feels without him u are nothing, a man who will only have u when he wants u, a man who doesn’t fight for u, a man who condemns u to his friends n side chicks, a man who looks @ u with so much irritation, a man who flaunts his side chick in front of u, a man who is physically & mentally abusive towards u n sometimes ur kids, a Man U have to always beg to perform his manly duty b4 he agrees to touch u!
That man is so bad n so wrong 4 u, stop asking me what shld I do?
Oh the society n my friends will mock me, oh my kids! Hello woman, wake up he doesn’t love you, stop looking for excuses for him, his love was never real in d first place.
Mrs is not a do or die matter, ur happiness shld always come first, u shld always come first, it’s only when u are in the right frame of mind that u can take gud care of ur kids.
For the record, mothers who vent their anger on their kids for failed husband issues shld stop it! No be them send u message, u made d choice n it turned out wrong, u can always make it right without him!
u either die trying or take a reality check n walk out! it’s never too late! If u stay in it well – all d best! Its a lost battle n u are on ur own. Ur happiness must always come first if u turly want to live for ur kids n urself
#strongwomen #strongmothers #strongwomensupportingrealwomen’
The post ‘Being A Mrs Is Not A Do Or Die Matter’ – Iyabo Ojo appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 21 Jan 2017 10:00 AM PST
melania trump
First lady, Melania Trump as she rocked an ivory, off-shoulder gown that she helped co-create with designer Herve Pierre at the Liberty Ball at the Washington Convention Center with her husband, President Donald Trump and his children, on Friday night.
The First Lady and her husband, President Donald Trump shared their first dance at the Armed Services ball.
See photos:
melania trump's gown2
Melania trump's gown
The post Melania Trump’s Gown For The Armed Forces Ball Is A Must See appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 21 Jan 2017 09:00 AM PST
davido-thisday3







Nigerian artiste, Davido is American-born Nigerian recording artist, performer and record producer. His 2011 single “Dami Duro” was well-received throughout Nigeria.
Davido recently signed  a young rising artiste known as ‘Yonda’.
Davido tell his fans to anticipate Yonda’s latest single soon.
See below, the artiste is spotting a red and black shirt:
The post Davido Excitedly Shows Off DMW’s Latest Artiste appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment