Wednesday 25 January 2017

CELEBRITY NEWS

Posted: 25 Jan 2017 07:50 AM PST
ini-edo-cover
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo who began her film career in 2000 and has featured in more than 100 movies since that time. She was announced as judge for the Miss Black Africa Uk Pageant 2013.
Ini Edo was spotted recently with two adorable twin girls.
See below:
ini edo and twin girls

Posted: 25 Jan 2017 07:25 AM PST
pjimage (6)
Angela Okorie, nollywood actress made an Instagram post last week that pointed to Bobrisky. Kemi Olunloyo reacted and slammed Angela Okorie for coming at Bobrisky.
Angela Okorie did not let sleeping dogs lie as she took her Instagram to blast the controversial journalist. Read what she wrote:
“You wanted my attention, Now you can have it, I see your madness has gone to a different level, listen old witch , my bible tells me not to suffer a witch to live,i noticed you are fund of attacking celebrities “my case is different” , i am here to warn you , if you don’t stop saying ill things about me you will die untimely, Since you love cursing ,may it never depart from you, you call women prostitutes, you shall die in prostitution, you will get drunk in your own blood and eat your own flesh bastard,listen i am too Graced to be disgraced, not A mere ant like you can stop me, you are too small, my God will punish you, from Your generation to generation will suffer madness , you can’t bring me down for no reason, my foundation is very strong, for he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world, ” i am A TOUCH NOT ENTITY” if you try to stop me i will crush you, don’t forget that “I Am an unstoppable moving Train” i am ready for you old witch”
See photo:
Angela
The post ‘You Will Die Untimely’ – Angela Okorie Threatens Kemi Olunloyo appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 07:00 AM PST
Mercy-johnson-and-hubby
Mercy Johnson Okojie and husband, Prince Odi Okojie are all loved up in adorable new photos which she shared on her Instagram page.
Mercy Johnson wrote; ‘My Boyfriend teases me all the time.hmmmm with the kids in school it’s goofing time ����but he promised to take for lunch jor#notperfectbuthappy#’
See below:
Mercy Johnson loved up with boo

The post “My Boyfriend & I Love Goofing Around” – Mercy Johnson Shares Fun Photos With Husband appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 06:40 AM PST
gbemi
Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi is a Nigerian broadcaster and presenter known for presenting programmes on Cool FM and The Beat 99.9 FM.
The media personality is making her acting debut in a new weekly web series, Our Best Friend’s Wedding which launches in a few days.
The budding actress took to Instagram to share a lovely makeup photo as she made radio rounds yesterday to promote the upcoming show.
See photos:
gbemi 2
gbemi 3
The post Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi Is Ravishing As She Debuts In New Web Series appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 06:20 AM PST
Joselyn Dumas stargist
Ghanaian television host and actress,Joselyn Dumas who  starred in a ‘A Northern Affair’, a role that earned her a Ghana Movie Award and an Africa Movie Academy Award nomination for Best Actress in 2014.
Josely Dumas took to Instagram to advice women not to chase after men.
Read below: ‘Ladies! This got me thinking…. we are not to #hunt but be #hunted….🤔🤔 Stop chasing that man around, have you stopped to think that maybe he’s just not that into you??.’
Joselyn dumas ladies should be hunted
The post “Ladies, Don’t Chase A Man, Men Were Created To Chase Women” – Joselyn Dumas appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 06:00 AM PST
king-sunny-ade-b-650x400

King Sunny Ade is a Nigerian musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and a pioneer of modern world music. He has been classed as one of the most influential musicians of all time.
The music legend who some months ago had an elaborate 70th birthday bash in which he auctioned his guitar for over N50 million was gifted with a Mercedes GLK 450 and 10 million naira by a US based auto mobile merchant, Adekunle Adeya Falade who claims to be a die hard fan of the music icon.
The duo met at the Oladokun party which held at the Civic Centre in Ondo Town where the automobile dealer presented the music icon with 10million naira cheque and documents of the brand new car.
See Photos:
1
2
3
4
The post King Sunny Ade Gifted By A Die-Hard Fan With A Brand New Mercedes GLK 450 And N10Million appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 05:40 AM PST
AY Makun Stargist
AY, born Ayo Makun is a multi-award winning Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and T.V presenter, actor, writer, director and MC.
The stand up comedian reacted to a photo shared by nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson advising her to take a break from child bearing for now.
See below:
Capture

The post How Comedian AY Advised Mercy Johnson And Husband To Take Break From Childbearing appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 05:20 AM PST
kiss daniel
Kiss Daniel, born Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel is a Nigerian recording artist, performer and entertainer best known for his chart-topping single “Woju”.
The G-Worldwide superstar has finally signed his first official endorsement deal with Hennessy. He took to Instagram to share photos.
See Photo:

Capture

The post Kiss Daniel Lands Jaw-Dropping Endorsement Deal With Hennessy appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 05:00 AM PST
Mikel Obi2
Captain of the Super Eagles John Mikel Obi is currently mourning the death of his father-in-law, Diyanchecko.
Russian millionaire, Diyanchecko who is the father of Mikel’s significant other, Olga died after a long-term illness.
Mikel Obi and Olga are reportedly married.
Olga took to Instagram to announce her father’s death. She shared a photo of him rocking one of her twin girls and wrote; ‘ “we said our last goodbye to you today daddy you were not just extraordinary as so many said today. You were a legendary man, father, friend, companion, husband and grandpa. Your strong hand is holding my hand for life. I love you ❤️ My rock, my life my Dad  Rest in Peace monkeypops,” 
Mikel Obi hasn’t spoken about the loss.
See photos:
 Mikel-flanked-by-brother-in-law-far-left-Father-in-law-second-to-left-and-fiance-Olga-Diyachenko-at-a-date-night-where-the-familie
Olga announces father's death
The post Mikel Obi Suffers Great Loss As He Loses Father-In-Law appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 25 Jan 2017 04:40 AM PST
bovi
Bovi is a Nigerian comedian, a director, producer, actor, and writer. The stand up comedian lost his mum Margaret Ugboma on January 25th, 2016 at the age of 58.
It’s one year today and Bovi took to Instagram to write an emotional story on when she died. He wrote:
“Bovi o! It’s mummy o! She’s not breathing o”! Those where the first words that hit me when I picked up the phone call. It was 7pm, jan 25th 2016. I was parked outside the palms, patiently waiting for my movie time before making my way into the building. But how was this possible? I spoke to her exactly an hour ago and I assured her I would check on her that same evening again. Now a female voice driven by hysteria was telling me the worst with the only euphemism she could conjure. I asked who else was there. She said uncle Eric. Finally!! Uncle Eric has always been there for my mum. Her go-to guy and Mr. Fix it. With uncle Eric, nothing was ever broken. But when he got on the phone, he was broken. It was the first time I heard a strong man cry. That’s when I froze. I was in shock. She had just left me 24 hours earlier. I drove her to the airport. “Bovi I don’t want to miss my flight”, she had queried. I told her it was a Sunday. “The road is clear. Let’s cruise”! It was our last of many voyages. Just before she got into the arrival terminal I asked her to pose for a picture. I posted it on snapchat and captioned it “momma pls don’t go ������”. How ironic.
The story is too tragic to tell, too long to narrate. I became emotionally frigid. Me and my siblings have just one great regret. We never had the chance to pay her back!
The memories came gushing as I drove back home to face my new reality; I remembered the first gift she gave me with a written message. It was an album. I was seven. I remembered how she took me to write my common entrance exam. As I walked out the hall, there she stood at the end of the hallway waiting with a lucid smile. She whispered to me “I know you did well”. I was ten. I remembered all the visits in boarding house. Staring at the gate of the school, it was only a matter of time before she drove in. She never disappointed. With love she would say, “you’re the first fruit of my womb. I baptized you myself”. A good woman died!
By 2pm of the 26th I stood before her body. Even in death, I could feel her warmth. Even in its stiffness I could feel her tenderness. There she lay, forever irreplaceable!!”
See Photo:
bu
bovi
The post Bovi Gets All Sentimental As He Recalls Late Mum’s Death appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment