Friday 20 January 2017

Celebrity News

Posted: 20 Jan 2017 08:10 AM PST
yemi alade stargist

Yemi Alade born Yemi Eberechi Alade is a Nigerian afropop singer who gained prominence after winning the Peak Talent Show in 2009.
The ‘Johnny’ crooner took to Instagram to share photos of herself stepping out without makeup.
See Photos:
Untitled (1)
Untitled
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 07:45 AM PST
lepacious-bose-2
Healthy living is one of the best things one can do to prevent and control health problems and that requires moderation and discipline.
Stargist.com presents you with Nigerian celebrities who have successfully lost weight and have been consistent at keeping fit.
See below;
1 Keira Hewatch
pjimage
Popular for her character as Peace in the popular TV series ‘Lekki Wives’,the actress has really dropped a lot of weight recently.

2 Destiny Amaka
Destiny-Amaka-Before-After-BellaNaija
Destiny Amaka who is an actress and on air personality with 96.9 Cool FM has lost weight and gotten on track with fitness.
3 Lepacious Bose
Lepacious-bose-b4andafta
Former plus sized talented comedienne, Lepacious Bose born Bose Ogunboye has lost a lot of weight. She went from a size 32 to a size 14.
4 Yvonne Jegede
yvonne jegede
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who rose to prominence after being featured in the Tuface music video African Queen has also lost some weight and is a lot trimmer now.
5 Ngozi Ezeonu
pjimage (4)
The veteran actress who was known for her robust nature diminished drastically making people wonder if she was ill. She however addressed the issue and said she only worked on her body.

6 Ebube Nwagbo
pjimage (3)
Nigerian actress and entrepreneur, Ebube Nwagbo also joined the league of celebrities to lose weight. The curvy actress is a lot trimmer now
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 07:20 AM PST
Seyi Shay and Beyonce's dad 2
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Seyi Shay recently described Matthew Knowles, the father of American superstar, Beyonce, as a disciplinarian and a good teacher.
Knowles managed the R&B singer when she was the lead singer of ‘Above’, a United Kingdom-based girl group.
The group which consisted of five girls was formed from a reality show called ‘From Above.
On a recent interview with BRT TV, Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua said Knowles was tough on the girls, in a bid to build them into stars.
Her words; ‘
“It was a competition to see who had the strength to stay in the group for a long time and because they were trying to teach us ethics, and character building, there was a lot of conflict.
 “Beyonce’s dad is a disciplinarian… very much so but he’s not a mean guy. He’s a very good guy and a very good teacher.”
Seyi Shay and Beyonce's dad
The post “Beyonce’s Father Is A Disciplinarian But He Is Not Mean” – Seyi Shay appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 06:55 AM PST
Mimi_585527350
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orijekwe who is also a model was raised in Enugu. She is a graduate of Caritas University, Enugu.
Mimi Orijekwe recently replied a follower on Instagram who asked her why she was hiding her pregnancy.
There has been no mention of the actress’ alleged pregnancy prior to this time.
See below;
Mimi Orijekwe pregnancy
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 06:30 AM PST
Hafiz-Oyetoro-aka-Saka
Nigerian comic actor, Hafiz Oyetoro is also popularly known as Saka. The MTN ambassador in a recent interview with Punch.ng stated that his biggest triumph in the past year was his ability to overcome temptation from some of his numerous female admirers.
He said:
“If you are a celebrity, women will always come to you. Most of the time, their intention is to seduce you. Well, in 2016, some of them tried to seduce me and to make me do certain things that I had sworn never to do when I got married. But, I thank God that I was able to resist them. It was not by my power; God gave me the grace to resist them,” 
He almost swore that he had never had an extra-marital affair since he got married. “Why should I? My wife is young and very pretty. Besides, it is not in my character to be chasing women around,” he said.
The actor who also lectures at the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Ijanikin, Lagos was asked how he has managed to combine teaching with acting, he explained,
“Most producers consider my position as a lecturer in a tertiary institution before giving me a role to play in a movie. Then they work round my schedule. The fact that I teach theatre arts, which involves a lot of practical work, also gives me an advantage. I practise what I teach and I am not exactly an extrovert. I am so busy that I don’t have a social life any longer.”

The post ‘In 2016, God Gave Me The Grace To Resist Seductive Women’ – Hafiz Oyetoro AKA Saka appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 06:05 AM PST
appiah-jackie
Ghanian born Nollywood actress, Jackie Appiah who won Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2010 Africa Movie Academy Awards has revealed why she can’t speak her mother-tongue, Twi (Akan) in a recent chat with HighlifeToday.
The role interpreter who hails from the Ashanti Region revealed that due to where she was brought up and the kind of job she does, many see her to be someone who has lost touch with her local dialect.
In her words; ‘ “I can speak twi, I understand but I’m not able to flow as others do, maybe due to my upbringing. I have a Canadian background so that could be one of the reasons.
Another is that I mingle with people who speak English and that also is not helping me but don’t worry I know my roots. For all you know, I might produce a twi movie one of these days,”

The post “I Can’t Speak In My Mother-Tongue” – Jackie Appiah appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 05:40 AM PST

igosave
Popular comedian, I Go Save born Otaghware Otas Onodjayeke  just welcomed a beautiful baby girl with his girl friend, Becky. Becky gave birth to their second daughter yesterday, January 19, 2017.
They welcomed their first daughter, Aliana, on January 30th 2014.
See Photos:
igosave3

igosave 2
The post Comedian I Go Save Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Girlfriend appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 05:15 AM PST
hildapics3
Hilda Dokubo is a Nigerian film actress, youth advocate, entrepreneur and life coach. The veteran actress shared the photo of her 17-year-old son and wrote;
“This time a few years ago, I was in the labor room shouting and sweating. When he showed up, he was so cute and adorable and still is… na me talk so. Lol. He fills our home with laughter daily.
Today is Tuvy’s 17th birthday. Oh I forgot o, he said not to say his age …well I am still wondering how my yesterday child, just turned man over night… see plenty height? Him sef don join bearded gang…God I thank you for You have blessed him so much.”
See Photo:
hil
The post Hilda Dokubo Gushes Over Son As He Turns 17 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 04:50 AM PST
mercy-aigbe-birthday2
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe who was recently accused of refusing to pay for a shirt she recently rocked on Instagram or acknowledging the designer came out to deny the allegations and said she had never met the fashion designer, Phoonmy Afrika before.
However, a previous DM from Mercy Aigbe to the said fashion designer, Phoonmy Afrika thanking her for the shirt has justbeen leaked on social media.
See below;
Mercy Aigbe tweet to fashion designer
The post See Leaked DM Where Mercy Aigbe Thanked Fashion Designer For The Ankara Shirt appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 20 Jan 2017 04:30 AM PST
mercy aigbe hair game 05
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe who was called out by a fashion designer on Instagram for not giving her due credit for the work has reacted to the accusation. The style icon replied:
“Goodmorning Fam!….. my attention as been drawn to a particular story trending, regarding this shirt, pls I will like to start categorically that I don’t know the said designer, I never agreed to tag her and she didn’t give me the shirt. The shirt was given to me by Jumoke Odetola as a birthday gift and when she dropped the shirt at my office, she never mentioned the designer and didn’t tell me to tag anyone. ……thank you all and have a blessed day!”

No comments:

Post a Comment