Saturday 29 October 2016

How to Enjoy Unending Supplies from God in Recession




1.      You must first of all give your life to Him. Let Him be your Lord and Saviour. Fellowship with Him thru daily meditation of His Words.
Matthew 11:28-29
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

2.      Although God knows what you are going thru but you must ask Him to provide whatever that you are in need of. Until you ask, God is not permitted to provide.

Matthew 7:7-10

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
3.      Other conditions to be met is you must believe you will receive whatever you ask God provided you ask in Faith, you forgive those who wronged you. Asking God for anything is not the end but you must ask in Faith. Faith simply means believing that God is able to fulfill what He promises in the Bible.  
Mark 11:22-26
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

If you have not given your life to Jesus, this cannot work for you but you could become a member of God's Family even now by praying this simple prayer:
Father Lord, I know I am a sinner. I know I cannot save myself. I know Jesus Christ died on the Cross because of my sin, raised from the dead on the third day for my justification and has gone to make a place for me in His Kingdom. Today, I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. I yield my life to Jesus. Come into my life, Holy Spirit and take over the management of my life. Satan, I am no longer with you. I now belong to Jesus Christ. 
 Thank you God because my sins are forgiven in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen. 
If you sincerely prayed this prayer, I congratulate you, you are now a child of God. Find a Bible believing church to identify with them, for further study and to be baptised to enable you receive the Holy Spirit. 
Pastor Bayo Oladeji, adebayooladeji350@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment