Tuesday 29 March 2016

CELEBRITY NEWS

Posted: 29 Mar 2016 06:55 AM PDT
Comedian Seyi Law and his wife, Stacy renewed their vows as they celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary.
The couple who lost their first child after birth looked so much in love as they celebrated with their friends.
Seyi Law also wrote this beautiful message to his wife
”I looked into your eyes several times, but the burning desire never ends. Your beauty is not of the outward, but within. Your strength is in accommodating without complaints. You are an epitome of Amazement. A creation of Excellence, The definition of Greatness, And a Heart Of Pure Gold. Love You.”
Our love is renewed,
And anointing refreshed.
The ring has no end,
So shall our joy and love be.
See more photos below:


Posted: 29 Mar 2016 03:30 AM PDT
Wizkid3
Wizkid’s 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo, has shared more photos of her son Ayodeji Balogun junior and her other child for her second Baby daddy.
She has also replied all those blasting her for having ywo kids for 2 different fathers: “Reading our comments (laughing). Worry about your own sins, you will not be asked about mine”
Wizkid1 Wizkid and second babymama Wizkid2
Posted: 29 Mar 2016 03:20 AM PDT
nkwocha-weds
Super Falcons legend , Perpetua Nkwocha tied the knot with Ernest Ikechukwu Nwufor in Owerri on Easter Monday. The 40-year-old star was all smiles as she finally walked down the aisle.
nkwocha-weds-3-450x600
nkwocha-weds-1-450x600
nkwocha-weds-2
Posted: 29 Mar 2016 02:00 AM PDT
Mercy Aigbe and husband fashionpheeva
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe is one actress who is known for her fantastic acting skills which has garnered her lots of awards.
In a recent chat with Punch the mother of two spoke about her acting career and her marriage.
Read the excerpts below:
In the last few years, you have attained new heights in your career. Some of your fans are of the opinion that you no longer fit into the Yoruba genre.
Some people write to me and   request that I should feature in more English movies because they believe that only then will I gain more acceptance and recognition. My fans believe I’m not being appreciated in my sector.
Will you eventually stop acting Yoruba movies?
I can never stop acting Yoruba movies because that industry made me who I am today. As a matter of fact, a lot of people don’t know I am from Edo State. When I began featuring in Yoruba films, I wasn’t speaking the language flawlessly, so I had to learn on the job. My industry is very accommodating and that is why I would always be grateful to them for accepting me and giving me a platform to excel. I also produced a movie titled Osas in order to connect with my  Benin roots.
What roles can’t you take up even if the price is right?
I can never act nude because it is against our culture and my beliefs.
On How Supportive Her Husband Is Of Her Career:
”Whenever I am overwhelmed with my business, career and family, he is always there to encourage me. He always recommends that I keep pushing.”
On If He Is Comfortable With The Romantic Scenes She Takes Part In:
”Yes, he is and I actually kiss in my movies. I was already an actress before I met my husband and he goes through my scripts. Sometimes, he chastises for not kissing well in a movie. I could be on set for a week or more and he does not make an issue out of it. I know I married my friend and he is very understanding.”
On Keeping Her Home:
”It hasn’t been easy and this is actually my second marriage. Before I got married to my present husband, I asked God to make this my second and last marriage because I want to stay married. Our marriage is under scrutiny all the time and a lot of people just want to find faults even when there are no faults. My previous marriage taught me to be more patient, tolerant and prayerful.”
Posted: 29 Mar 2016 12:10 AM PDT
Banky W
RnB singer and EME record label boss, Banky W, was a year older on the 27th of March and both his current and former artistes, sent him birthday wishes.
They include Wizkid, Skales, Niyola, Shaydee and DJ Xclusive.
See their messages below:
A photo posted by Eniola Akinbo (@niyola) on Mar 27, 2016 at 2:21am PDT
  Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment