Saturday 26 March 2016

Celebrity News At Your Fingertips

Posted: 26 Mar 2016 05:25 AM PDT
Ibinabo and Emeka Ike
The new President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria , Emeka Ike, has shared his concerns about the past president Ibinabo Fiberesima, saying she could go back to jail yet again for contempt of court.
In a chat with Saturday Beats, He said,
”My victory at the court has nothing to do with Ibinabo’s predicament. This case is different and if Ibinabo is going to go to jail for my own case, they should come and beg me. Instead of them to come and beg me, they are still going to the press to say all sorts of rubbish about me. There is still a second jail term for Ibinabo. It is called contempt of court and it would also include Segun Arinze. People have threatened to kill me but I am not scared of them. I am waiting for them and I would look them in the face and tell them that they are evil and I am righteous.
I did not take the issue to the police but straight to the court and I am happy that justice has been served. Anyone that ties Ibinabo’s plight to my victory is only trying to blackmail me and I know they would not stop blackmailing me. How can anyone say that I sent Ibinabo to jail? Am I the Giwa family or the government?”
How can I be happy that Ibinabo has been sentenced to jail? I feel very bad. The people saying that I am happy about the sentence are actually Ibinabo’s enemies. This is a lady that was used because of the powers she could garner and control. Some people were using her and now that they have messed her up, they are still using her in prison. Ibinabo would never say that Emeka Ike sent her to jail, it is impossible because she knows why she is there. What I was only telling Nigerians is that people of Ibinabo’s status do not contest for any public office. Should we stop telling the truth? She had a criminal issue in court.
Let’s leave sentiments, we have to be realistic. I cannot be happy about her predicament because it is rather unfortunate that she is surrounded by the wrong people and advisers; she was surrounded by sycophants. Instead of them to tell her how to solve her problem, they were pushing her to jail and now that she is in jail, they will not leave her alone. Why did they not advise her to form a team and go to Giwa’s family house and roll on the floor for forgiveness? They could have sent her away for days but they would not send her away forever. We are a cultural people, I am sure that after going repeatedly, an elder in the family would plead on her behalf and say something like, ‘our son is dead and nothing can bring him back, let us just forgive her.’ She should have been very remorseful but she wasn’t. We told Nigerians that some of us would not agree but they began to call us names because we took the matter to court,”
Posted: 26 Mar 2016 04:00 AM PDT
kiss daniels
Woju hitmaker, Kiss Daniel, has been caught in an age falsification mess which recently came to light after his recent interview with Punch which put his age at 21.
According to the interview, he graduated in 2013 from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta  with a 4.32GPA in Water Engineering which means he was 18 when he graduated from University and also gained admission at 13.
A twitter user who saw the irregularities, pointed this out below:
His age on Wikipedia has now been changed to 28
While his previous one read, 21
kiss daniel
Posted: 25 Mar 2016 11:45 PM PDT
Toke Makinwa3
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has finally admitted that she suffered a public marriage setback when her husband impregnated his mistress last year.
Even though it made her feel she should not be giving relationship advice, she has however released a new Vlog titled, ‘Before you say I do’
Watch her Vlog, ”Before You Say I Do”
Posted: 25 Mar 2016 12:00 PM PDT
Ruth Kadiri3
Checkout photos from Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri’s beach party with her family, close friends and colleagues.
The actress was a year older yesterday, 24th of March.
See More Photos Below:


Posted: 25 Mar 2016 10:00 AM PDT
Yemi Alade1
Following the release of Yemi Alade’s critically acclaimed sophomore album “Mama Africa (The Diary of an African Woman)”; the Effyzzie Music diva releases the music video for “Ferrari”.
The high-life track which is produced by DJ Coublon and features strings from Fiokee serves as the album’s official third single; following the dance anthem “Do As I Do” featuring DJ Arafat and the Selebobo assisted gratitude preaching hit “Na Gode”.
The music video for “Ferrari” was shot by the award-winning Clarence Peters and features Nollywood heartthrob Kunle Remi.
  Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment