Thursday 14 June 2018

How Fulani Herdsmen Attacked, Robbed Us -Pastors




*..from the LION'S DEN.*
*ROBERRY AND KIDNAPPING IN OSUN STATE.*

Dear Members,
Yesterday Sunday the 10th of June 2018 is a day *I will NEVER FORGET in my life.*
I have never faced a gang of *thieves* in my life but yesterday *I FACED A GANG OF ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS.*

It happened along Iwo-Ede Road.

After attending a meeting of Men's Fellowship of Osogbo diocese *at a town called Ile-ogbo via Iwo,* my church Members representative and I entered our fine cars and commenced our journey BACK to Osogbo.
At a distance of about 12 kilometres from Iwo, *A GANG OF 10 YOUNG FULANI HERDSMEN WITH SOPHISTICATED MACK FOUR GUNS* stopped us and commanded us to alight from our two cars and lie FLAT ON THE FLOOR.
*They were SHOOTING SPORADICALLY INTO THE AIR* to scare away oncoming vehicles (who of course made U-turn and ran to safe distances.)

*THE BANDITS COLLECTED ALL OUR MONEY AND PHONES* with force but with ease while we lying face-down ON THE FLOOR.

My HOTLINE PHONE with 08033822711 and 08025568988 lines and some good money in my pocket were collected.

After this we thought we would be discharged and FREED TO GO. *But this was NOT so.*

*AFTER the collections, THEY TOLD US TO PREPARE TO MARCH INTO THE THICK BUSH BESIDE US.*

Dear Members, *ON HEARING THIS, I became so frightened AS I HAVE NEVER BE SO FRIGHTENED in my life.*

But just before the marching into the bush commenced, they *made a SELECTION*

I was one of those *NOT SELECTED* TO BE MARCHED INTO THE BUSH.
*Three of us (including OUR REVEREND) were marched into the bush.*

After about 40 minutes *lying on the floor* (unaware that the Bandit with us had left with others) *POLICEMAN and Hunters* from Iwo, Osogbo, Awo and other towns came to meet us on the scene.

*Some of them rushed into the bush to try to fish out the Culprits and our Kidnapped Colleagues.*

But around 7pm when they came out from the bush *AND TILL THIS MOMENT*, our men and the Fulani Herdsmen *ARE STILL AT LARGE.*
The Policeman then ordered everyone of us to go home... *PROMISING THAT  SEARCH WILL CONTINUE TODAY.*

They promised to fish out our Men and the Culprits as soonest as possible.

*Now, dear Members my appeal to you now is FOR PRAYERS FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF OUR THREE COLLEAGUES AND CHURCH MEMBERS SOONEST.*

Dear Lord, *pls FREE Engr. Bankole, Very Reverend Akande and Brother Omodunbi from these Herdsmen IJMN.*

No comments:

Post a Comment