Friday 23 September 2016

I Will Not Complain the Situation I'm Facing in Nigeria- Buhari


 Image for the news result

“I prayed so hard for God to make me President. I ran in 2003, 2007, 2011, and in 2015, He did. And see what I met on ground. But I can't complain since I prayed for the job. In the military, I rose from 2nd Lieutenant to Major General. I was military governor in 1975 over a state that is now six states. I was head of state, got detained for three years, and headed the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), which had N53 billion of that time in Nigerian banks.
“God has been very good to me, so I can't complain. If I feel hurt by anybody, I ask God to help me forgive. He has done so much for me.”

President Muhammadu Buhari in a meeting with a selection of Nigerian professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment