Monday 30 May 2016

Celebrity News

Posted: 30 May 2016 07:00 AM PDT
Toyin-Aimahku-and-Seun-Egbegbe_January-2016-1
Few weeks back Toyin Aimakhu’s ex boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe came out on social media to apologize to her and urge film makers to do business with her.
Later,filtered in  that he was compelled to do so after the actress dragged him to the police over his statements which she said was affecting her business. The reports claim he was made to sign an undertaking never to threaten the actress again. This undertaking is what precipitated the unexpected public apology. Now, Mr Egbegbe claims all those reports are not true.
In an interview with Encomium, the CEO of Ebony films expressed dissatisfaction about the publication. He added that the statement is baseless and untrue
In his words:
“To start with, I don’t know anything about that. And to say that I signed any undertaking before the Commissioner of Police because of what happened between Toyin Aimakhu and myself is a lie. Also anybody saying that I prostrated for her before the CP or any where should come forward with a proof. How can I be prostrating for her? It’s an unfounded rumour.
“I, Seun Egbegbe, didn’t appear before the CP to sign any undertaking and I didn’t prostrate for Toyin or beg her for any reason. It’s just a rumour. Maybe those writing or posting that are only looking for unnecessary attention or maybe it’s being sponsored. If that’s true, I believe there should be a photograph as evidence just like it happened in the case of Wizkid and Linda Ikeji. So, it’s just a waste of time believing that kind of rubbish. All I know is that Toyin and I have settled and there’s no issue between us again.”

Posted: 30 May 2016 06:30 AM PDT
Majid Michel stargist
Yesterday, veteran Ghanaian born actor, Majid Michel shared an social media, experience he had with God and how he recently came to the realization that God truly exists. According to him, after staring at the sky the night before, he had an awakening of sorts and figured out that God’s existence was real unlike what he had been led to believe.
He wrote:
“Lord God I have never spoken to you. But now I want to say…how do you do? You see God, they told me you didn’t exist and like a fool I believed all this. Last night from standing outside, I saw your sky and I figured right then they had told me a lie.
“Had I taken time to see the things you made I’d have known they weren’t calling a spade a spade. I wonder God if you’ll take my hand. Somehow I feel that U’d understand. Funny I had to come to this hellish place before I had time to see your face.
“Well I guess there isn’t much more to say but I’m sure glad God I met you today. Like the zero hour will soon be here but I’m not afraid since I know you are near. The signal… well…God I’ll have to go. I like you lots I want you to know. Looks like this will be a horrible fight who knows, I may come to your house tonight.
“Though I wasn’t friendly to you before I wonder God if U’ll wait at your door. Look I’m crying, I’m shedding tears I’ll have to go now God, goodbye…. Strange…now, since I met you, I’m not afraid to die . #LEADERSHIP.”
Posted: 30 May 2016 05:31 AM PDT
RONKE34
Yoruba actress, Ronke Ojo-anthony also known as (Oshodi-Oke), just clapped back at a man who left a nasty comment on a photo on her Instagram page.
Ronke shared a photo of herself sticking out her tongue while seated next to fellow actress Adunni Ade, at a show last night. A troll took to her page to tell her that the tongue she’s sticking out needs surgery.
See the comment and Ronke’s reply below
RONKE12
RONKE2344
Posted: 30 May 2016 05:08 AM PDT
ronke66
Yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya also known as Flakky Ididowo shared these lovely vacation pictures of herself in Atlanta Georgia.
See more lovely photos below
ronke55
ronke44
ronke33
ronke22

Posted: 30 May 2016 04:30 AM PDT

mofeduncan1
Mofe Duncan and his beautiful wife, stepped out in this all white outfit to his birthday dinner two days ago. The actor captioned the photo:
”Birthday Dinner with the Queen. Oh but she never seizes to amaze me. Thanks Bestie…”
See more photos from the dinner below
mofeduncan3
mofeduncan2
mofeduncan4
Posted: 30 May 2016 04:00 AM PDT
Ebube Nwagbo
Ebube Nwagbo
Actress and style star, Ebube Nwagbo stepped out in this lovely denim on distressed denim outfit with matching shoes. See below:
Ebube Nwagbo denim
Posted: 30 May 2016 03:30 AM PDT

mercy aigbe11
Mercy Aigbe shared this throwback photo of herself in afro in 2006, alongside this beautiful recent photo of herself in 2016.  She captioned it self done make up versus professional artist make up.
See the photo below
mercy12
Posted: 30 May 2016 03:00 AM PDT
john boyega
Hollywood superstar, John Boyega has finally made good on his promise to visit Nigeria and has touched down in the motherland.
The Star Wars actor yesterday shared a short video on his Instagram page, informing his fans of his arrival.
He wrote, “Nigeria love, day well spent in Ibadan and Abeokuta.”
Watch the video below:
A video posted by BOYEGA (@jboyega_) on May 29, 2016 at 1:11pm PDT
According to his Wikipedia page, Boyega was born in Peckham, south London, to Nigerian parents, Abigail and Samson. He starred in four episodes of the television series 24: Live Another Day and the drama Imperial Dreams
as well as Half of a Yellow Sun. His lead role in Star Wars as a Black Trooper won him critical acclaim.

Posted: 30 May 2016 03:00 AM PDT

dakore1Nollywood actress, Dakore Akande rocked this white crop top and pants to the ankara festival in Los Angeles.
See the photo below
dakore2
Posted: 30 May 2016 02:30 AM PDT

juliet15
The Ghanian actress stepped out in this pretty white dress for the yaw Naija event last night tagged :#shalanga. This lovely white dress was designed by celebrity stylist, Swanky Jerry.
See more photos below
juliet14
juliet12
Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment