Saturday 4 February 2017

I Didn't Support Buhari in 2015! - Obasanjo CAN YOU BEAT THAT?


Image result for Photos of Obasanjo and Buhari
....The urgency for President Buhari is underscored by the fact that even some of the people who helped him to power have started backtracking from their support. For instance, in the course of my interview with President Obasanjo, I accused him of being part of the “cabal” that gave President Buhari to Nigeria. “I didn’t join them in supporting Buhari, I joined in opposing Jonathan so Buhari was just a beneficiary of my position which was Any Option But Jonathan” President Obasanjo replied, before theatrically reeling out the acronym for me: A-O-B-J!

As things stand in Nigeria today, I know many people who have already made up their minds that should this administration continue on the current course and President Buhari seeks re-election in 2019, their position would be: AOBB!
Excerpts from his weekly column in THISDAY
Olusegun Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment