Friday 3 February 2017

Celebrity News

Posted: 03 Feb 2017 08:10 AM PST
IMG_20170201_223244
Beyonce, superstar singer posted a photo with her baby bump on Instagram to announce her pregnancy .The photo which caused an outbreak of excitement from her fans, skyrocketed to become the most liked photo on Instagram.
After her announcement on her Instagram page, some female Nigerian celebrities took to their own pages to congratulate her.
See below:
1
Stephaine Coker


2
Sasha



3
Adaora

4
Waje

5
Venita Akpofure

6
Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife
The post See The 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Congratulated Beyonce On Her Pregnancy appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 07:45 AM PST
Toke Makinwa Biography
Toke Makinwa is a Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, and author who related her life history- her journey to ‘becoming’ in her bestseller, ‘On Becoming’ .
Stargist.com presents you with a biography on her;
Early Life
Toke Makinwa is from Idanre in Ondo state and was born at St. Nicholas Hospital in Onikan, Lagos. She is the second out of four children – 3 girls and a boy. Her father,Caleb Ifemayowa Makinwa, was 35 while her mother, Modupe Monica Makinwa, died at the age of 34 in a gas explosion. After the death of her parents, Toke and her siblings moved into the house of her eldest aunt, Big Mummy, in Ikoyi, Lagos. The OAP was eight years old when her parents died.
Makinwa attended Federal Government Girls’ College, Oyo. She studied in English Language at the University Of Lagos.

Career

Flytime TV 3LiveChicks

Makinwa (along with Tosyn Bucknor and Oreka Godis) was announced as one of the hosts of 3LiveChicks, an entertainment program which was initially launched for the web community alone but was later extended to terrestrial TV stations in late 2012. Many Nigerian celebrities such as Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh and Bez have been on the show. Makinwa did not renew her contract with Flytime TV for season 2, and was subsequently replaced by her radio colleague Omalicha.

Trending on HipTV

In January 2014, Hip Hop World Magazine announced Makinwa as the host for its latest show Trending which debuted on Valentine’s Day. She has interviewed many celebrities, including Chiwetel Ejiofor, Eva Alordiah, Femi Kuti, OC Ukeje and Chidinma.

Moments with Mo on EbonyLife TV

On 21 May 2014, it was reported that Makinwa will be joining the Moments with Mo team as a guest host. She has since featured in many episodes on the EbonyLife TV Network.

Event Host

In 2010, she hosted the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant.
Author
In 2016, she authored her autobiography which has become a bestseller, ‘On Becoming’ and has been highly recognized in and outside Nigeria.
Awards & Nominations
In 2012, she was nominated as On Air Personality Of The Year (Radio) by the Future Awards. In 2013, she won Nigerian Broadcasters’ Award for Outstanding Female Presenter Of The Year and was also nominated for Radio OAP Of The Year by Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
In 2014, Makinwa was nominated by Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in the category of Favorite Nigerian On Air Personality.  She was nominated Entertainment Personality Of The Year & OAP of the year by Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
Toke Makinwa was also nominated TV presenter of the year by ELOY Awards.
Endorsements
In 2013, Makinwa became an ambassador of the United Africa Company of Nigeria alongside Osas Ighodaro, Dare Art Alade and Dan Foster. She also signed a multi-million naira contract with Nestlé Nigeria to become the new face of Maggi. In 2016 she became the brand ambassador and face of Mecran Cosmetics.
Marriage
On 15 January 2014, Makinwa had a private wedding ceremony with her lover of eight years, Maje Ayida. They separated in 2015.
Controversies
Toke Makinwa & Maje Ayida
She separated from her husband whom she married in 2014, following a scandal revealing he had impregnated his ex-girlfriend.
They separated in 2015.
In 2016, Toke Makinwa wrote an autobiography bothering on her not-too happy relationship with estranged husband, Maje Ayida where she revealed a lot of secrets regarding her relationship with Maje Ayida. The book was titled ‘On Becoming’.
In 2017, her estranged husband, Maje Ayida hired Nigerian & UK lawyers to sue Toke Makinwa for tarnishing his image in her autobiography which he claimed is ‘fabricated’.
Toke Makinwa & Linda Ikeji
Toke Makinwa seemingly had issues with celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji.
Toke Makinwa who works as a radio presenter on popular urban radio station Rhythm 93.7  dropped her comments on air while she was co-anchoring ‘The Morning Drive’ recently.
‘I don’t think Linda Ikeji is a role model. She’s a gossiper, She sells gossip’, Makinwa said on the show
‘I’m appealing to the younger generation not to take Perez Hilton or Linda Ikeji as a role model’, Makinwa said.
The post [CELEBRITY BIO] Toke Makinwa’s Journey To ‘Becoming’ appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 07:20 AM PST

toyin-aimakhu- stargist
Toyin Abraham is a popular Nollywood actress from Auchi, in Edo State, better known for her roles in Yoruba movie industry.
The ‘Alakada’ actress who is on the set of a new movie shared a photo of her rocking beards like a man.
See photo:
Untitled (10)
The post Toyin Abraham Is Artistic As She Transforms Into A Man appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 06:55 AM PST
Sotayo Sobola4
Beautiful Yoruba actress, Sotayo Sobola took to social media to twerk hard for her fans. The Nollywood actress danced to a Nigerian song. Sobola’s twerking game is obviously strong.
The 31-year-old thespian is from Ogun state.
Watch video below:
The post Sotayo Sobola’s Twerking Skills Will Leave You Spellbound appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 06:30 AM PST

Untitled (8)
Joke Silva is a prolific Nigerian, director and business woman married to veteran actor, Olu Jacobs. The veteran actress took to social media to share some lovely photos.
She wrote:
Hello darlings, yes you are the fairest of them all…Be your own kind of “Beautiful”
See another photo:
Untitled (9)
The post Joke Silva Looks Gracious In Flawless Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 06:05 AM PST
Nelson Ashinze 9 year old designer
Nelson Ashinze is a nine-year-old Nigerian designer who is set to take over the world. His beautiful works have not gone unnoticed just as the Minister of State for Industry Trade and Investment, Mrs Aisha Abubakar has said the Federal Government will support nine-year-old Nelson Ashinze to realise his potential as a designer.
Abubakar made the pledge during the presentation of Ashinze’s brand of designs, Nelson George Clothing, on Monday in Abuja.
We are promoting “Made in Nigeria’’ and this is definitely a made in Nigeria initiative; so we are going to use him as one of our champions for the initiative.
“He is also promoting the cotton, textile and garment industries which again we are promoting, so we have a market for him and we are going to give him all the necessary support that he needs to ensure that he runs a successful business in Nigeria,’’ Abubakar said.
Stargist.com brings you 5 facts about Nelson Ashinze.
Read below;
  1. Nelson Ashinze founded the Nelson George Clothing at age 8.
  2. He doubles as  designer &  CEO.
  3. Nelson’s company is focused on the use of locally sourced fabrics to produce products which fits western contemporary wears.
  4. Ashinze said he  discovered his talent on bow tie making in school during the craft class.
  5. He has been able to put his craft on runway fashion platform.
See Nelson Ashinze’s works below:

Nelson Ashinze3
Nelson Ashinze2
The post 5 Things About Nelson Ashinze, The 9-Year-Old Designer Set To Take Over The World appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 05:40 AM PST
And-its-now-between-Kemi-Olunloyo-and-Georgina-Onuoha-Details-viviangist.com-1
Georgina Onuoha, Nollywood actress is obviously ready for war with controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo.
The feud between Georgina Onuoha and Kemi Olunloyo seems endless and appears to be getting messier as Georgina this morning shared the a photo on Instagram, and according to her, she is heading to Ibadan to beat Kemi Olunloyo to a pulp!
See what she wrote:
“Good morning lovers… Heading to the beautiful city of Ibadan.. Waiting for the pussy journalist to come meet me there..
I want to beat her to a pulp..
Venue SS Peter and Paul Bodija
If you don’t show up
Then you are born by a bastard..
@hnnafrica… I am talking to you.. meet me there.. See you FUGITIVE ����������������
America most wanted..
I will take you down.
Delusional scum .. You are what?
I will beat you and personally arrest and take you to ARO psychiatric hospital Abeokuta. On behalf of your parents and for the safety of Nigerians.. you are a danger to self and others. I will confine you to a 5250.. Which means mandatory hold of psychotic patients suffering from schizophrenia ������
I Georgina Onuoha Igwegbe will be the last celebrity or Entertainer you will ever mess with or report false news about..
You know what we call your type?? Schizoaffective scum.. currently having visual hallucinations and auditory hallucinations. I can see you’ve not slept since last night.. sorry darling not my prerogative that you are having suicidal and homicidal ideation. Some please call 911.. a lunatic has been let loose ������
See photo:
george
The post ‘I Will Beat Kemi Olunloyo To A Pulp’ – Georgina Onuoha appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 05:15 AM PST
Saint-ObiEDITED
Saint Obi, real name Obinna Nwafor is a veteran Nollywood actor, producer and director who was one of the best top actors in the 1990’s.
The actor who has not been actively in the media, took to social media to share some photos.
He wrote:
These are tough times. Pls don’t give up on Nigeria or fellow Nigerians
See Photos:
saint obi 2
saint obi 3
saint obi 4
saint obi 5
saint obi
The post Saint Obi Looks Ageless In Dapper Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 04:50 AM PST
adekunle-gold-covers-gurdian
Nigerian artiste, Adekunle Gold who just added a year a few days back & had won the hearts of many ladies with his song ‘Sade’  is still well loved by the female folk as one has come out publicly to profess her undying love for Adekunle Gold on Joro Olumofin’s Blog.
Adekunle Gold has been rumoured to be in a relationship with singer, Simi

See below:

Lady professes love for adekunle gold
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 04:25 AM PST
DognappedTheMovie-Lota-Chukwu-600x338
Lota Chukwu Elixir is a yoga and fitness enthusiast and an upcoming Nollywood actress who is well known for her role as Kiki in Jenifa’s diary.
In a post on her website, Kiki revealed 15 things you should know about her
“So many things I can’t write about, but basically, these are the top 15 things about this vintage soul called Lota…
1). My full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia. I named myself Elixir, its the drink of the gods in Ancient Greek and it’s the source of their eternal youth and beauty (I’m a big fan of mythologies). And yes, with a face like this, the potion does exist.
2). I’m very, what I like to call ‘God-aware’. I’m not a Christian (Christ-like) yet, but I think about God in anything thing I do, not that it prevents me from committing sin all the time though. I guess it comes from my name “Lotachukwu” which means “remember God”. I am very scared of The Big Guy, and I try to make amends in my own little way, Like I don’t have sex the day before I travel. Just one of little things silly things I do to make amends in case I die on the road.
3). My mum is the greatest human influence in my life. And she’s nothing like Prof. Dora Akunyili or the likes, she’s just her and that’s all I want to be. She taught me consciously and unconsciously just about every way I live my life
4). I’m a single mum with 4kids I’d do anything for. And I have a boyfriend called Andre and he’s a 2004 toyota rav4.
5). I’m wired weird. Lol. I don’t see things from the usual or socially acceptable POV. And the quickest way to my heart is to respect my opinion.
6). I am very beautiful but that’s not what makes me attractive. There’s just something about me. Yep, no one has figured it out yet. Personally, I think It’s not just the fact that I’m witty, smart, intelligent, beautiful, selfless, honest, goofy, playful, or the fact that I’m a decent human being with a great sense of humor, it’s the amazing way it’s all combined. And that was me being modest.
7). I’m an optimist. So yeah for me, life is always the sunny side up. I’ve had bad things happen to me, so I understand it could always have being worse. So when things happen and everyone else is complaining and I can’t be bothered, just remember, I see my glass as always half full.
8). I’m a hopeless romantic with a filthy mind. And that’s putting it mildly on both counts.
9). I’m a Sagittarian royalty. A Sagittarius through and through. Wise like the centaur and straight like an arrow.
10). I talk to myself a lot when I’m alone, which is almost all the time. The reason is simple. I am one of the smartest people I know, and I am easy to talk to and I give great advice. Do you think I’m too old to be a therapist?
11). I have a dance routine to all my favorite songs. So every time you see me singing, just know there’s an Indian movie thing going on in my head.
12). I’m a sucker for love. Yep, I’m still searching for my one, true love and don’t dare tell me true love doesn’t exist. So it’s understandable that My greatest fear is ‘settling’ into marriage. Getting married for a reason other than “he makes me happy and I’m head over heels in love with him”.
13). I’ve never gone out on a romantic date before, like a dinner or a movie date. Neither have I ever had breakfast in bed or received flowers. At my age, just imagine. Smh
14). I know what my future holds and it doesn’t scare me. I won’t say I see my future, but I’ve always known how It would turn out, I guess that’s my gift. So I know I won’t live till old age. Maybe 35/40 tops, and I’ve accepted that. So love me while you can. But then again, maybe the world will end before y’all can get a chance to eat my funeral rice. ������ *ntoi*
15). I was made to be a star.
I know I’m boring but I don’t care *yawns*”
The post 15 Must-Know Things About , Lota Chukwu Elixir ‘Kiki’ Of Jenifa’s Diary appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

No comments:

Post a Comment