Thursday 21 February 2019

INEC: Why Many PVCs Are Yet To Be Collected - Revealed

Why PVCs Are Not Collected - REVEALED!
I noticed one evil in the INEC that was responsible for why many could not collect their PVCs. The evil is sabotage! According to INEC, 11,228,582 PVCs are yet to be collected.
 Some INEC officials deliberately planned it!! What I saw was ungodly, unpatriotic and wicked.
In the course of sharing. I am aware many could not collect it because of their relocations or death, that is understandble.
On each VOTER'S CARD, you have the state and the local government aside from the name of the owner.
So in the course of sharing or distributing, if your name can technically expose your preferred candidate, for example, Ugochukwu Emmanuel and Blessing Joshua may likely not going to vote for Buhari. So, what happened, their cards were taking to another a different wards where nobody knows them. According to my investigations, this is why many could not collect their cards. I know many eligible voters who were denying registration because if their udentities. I am talking of theories, I am talking of what I saw and witnessed. In some registration centres where you were not registered, others went there and were registered without any much ado. I have two grown up children who suffered this. What those unscrupulous INEC officials failed to know is there is no art which can reveal the candidate I am going to vote for from my PVC.
The way out, let INEC return all the PVCs to all the 774 Local Government Areas and hire credible hands to sort out all cards ward by ward according to their codes and now ask their owners to go to their LGAs to collect. Since they know their wards, to collect their cards become easier.
Regarding those who have relocated, let them follow the banking system of renewing ATM Cards. Let the affected people go to the INEC office in their present LGA, fill a form for their data which includes where they first registered, issuing them a new PVC after 3 weeks during which time, INEC has retrieve the original PVC from their former station with a view to destroying them. Here in FCT, all attempts I made to transfer my PVC from one Area Council to another were frustrated by the INEC officials! But I have resolved to go to my former station to vote on Saturday. How many Nigerians could go that far. I pray to God for patriotism and godliness for every citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment