Sunday 7 October 2018

Text of President Jonathan' Speech at PDP Convention

HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan‬

The greatest problem in Nigeria today is unity.

All of them are well known to me.  The 12 of them are eminently qualify that all of them  are qualify to lead this country.  I have known them and worked with them since 1998. But only one will win.

But I can say we should give it to a person that will keep the country together first.  When we are united then other things can follow.

I see PDP as opposition but not just opposition but a growing PDP we have the Senate President and The Speaker of the House.  The no of Governor's had increased. This is great achievement. I am sure the next president is among the 12 aspirant to unify the country.

God bless you  all.

No comments:

Post a Comment