Monday 20 August 2018

Tinubu Almost Destroy APC Because of VP Slot - Tambuwal


Tinubu Tried To Destroy APC When He Was Denied VP Slot - Tambuwal

@GovSokoto @AWTambuwal reacts to Bola Tinubu statement over his exit from the APC

“If I wanted to and if the Presidency is what Ahmed Tinubu thinks I defected, I could contest with President Buhari under the APC. I have what it takes to have contested with Mr. President. https://t.co/x5shnwLFqq
“I adduced reasons of my defection to the PDP. The reasons are still on record. Automatic ticket by the APC is certainly not part of that. ”
@AWTambuwal stressed that while addressing the people of Sokoto State and by implication, Nigerians, he stated his reasons for leaving the party none of which was “automatic ticket.”
“In any case, Tinubu is confessing that there is no level-playing ground for all members of the APC; that there is no internal democracy in it and that some people were denied their right to internal democracy".
“Tinubu tried to rock the boat when he was denied Buhari’s vice Presidency. He thinks every other person could behave his way. If I wanted to contest under the APC as president, I could have done so and only the votes could have produced a winner".


1 comment:

  1. That's how the game is played from a confused party like APC... 2019 shall tell.

    ReplyDelete